Respected Contributor

Re: I just stepped out of my fashion box...

Since none of the reviews complained that the skirt is too long, I changed my order to the regular length.  I started thinking about the side sits and definitely don't want them too high.

Esteemed Contributor

It's cute!....

but for me, I never wear horizontal stripes ... too self-conscience 

Respected Contributor

Love this skirt! @Trudey!  Nice pick!

Respected Contributor

I don't have that skirt but I do have a couple of Susan Graver maxi skirts that I love. I have not worn a maxi skirt since the 1970s but started again this year. I really like them. I think Susan makes some flattering clothes. 

Valued Contributor

@Trudey-  I'm 5"3, so I definitely needed the petite, and it does hit at my ankles, but I don't mind that.  I like that look for me. At 5"7, I think the regular would fit you fine. But the petite might work for you too!!! It's really hard to tell without trying both on. Which is not an option since the cost of sending items back can run into lots of money!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Glitter51 wrote:

I own it in the gray petite and I love it. Wore it with a solid white t shirt  and sandals. I'm not a huge fan of SG clothing, but I am pleased with this maxi skirt. 

@Glitter51. I'm 5'7" and ordered petite because I don't want it at my ankles.  Since you own it, do you think I should change my order to the regular length?  I'm glad you like yours and thanks for responding to my post.

click on the link that has actual garment measurements and find center back, for your size.  then figure out where that will hit on your body.

it's a much better guide than the sizing