Honored Contributor

I just saw the blonde GILI rep in a clip with Kathy and Hoda on aol!

[ Edited ]

Who is the GILI rep anyway? She's very attractive.  She must very accomplished in her field to be talking on national tv about makeovers!

http://features.aol.com/video/woman-gets-stunning-makeover-after-losing-75-pounds?icid=maing-grid7%7...

Honored Contributor

Re: I just saw the blonde GILI rep in a clip with Kathy and Hoda on aol!

Jill Martin was on the Today show for many years before she started reping Gili

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Jill Martin was on the Today show for many years before she started reping Gili

*************************Thanks for giving me her whole name.  I googled her and she's very interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

Jill Martin also was a QVC vendor way before she started repping the G.I.L.I. line of clothes, bags, and shoes. She had a line of closet organizer stuff and you can see a videoclip of her selling a vacuum cleaner

http://www.qvc.com/Jill-Martin-Hi-Performance-400W-Hand-&-Stick-Vacuum-w-Attachments.product.V33106....

V33106

At one point she also brought her closet organizer stuff to TSC in Canada but I don't think it sold very well as it was expensive (you could find the same kind of stuff a lot cheaper at Winners or TJ Maxx).

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I hope she does better than that blanket with a fringe she showed on GILI. It came in Petite & Regular, but on the Petite model it was horrible. It looked like a horse blanket. The volume was remarkable.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Wow, I hope she does better than that blanket with a fringe she showed on GILI. It came in Petite & Regular, but on the Petite model it was horrible. It looked like a horse blanket. The volume was remarkable.

I thought the same thing too but I also thought the regular size was just as bad. The sweater looks like a tent. 

Respected Contributor

Not sure why you ask when her name is written on the bottom of the link you provided as well as given when she is introduced? Any more info than that is easily googled.

Honored Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Not sure why you ask when her name is written on the bottom of the link you provided as well as given when she is introduced? Any more info than that is easily googled.

*****************************If you'll look, that was a post TO ME with that link.

Thanks so much for your kind, comment.