Honored Contributor

Re: I just received the C. Wonder Embroidered V-Neck Tunic TSV

I love their stuff ! Looks 'above the norm'.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need to know if the embroidery goes all the way around the neck or not.  I'm confused too.  The picture shows the embroidery all the way around.

There is embroidery around the hemline.  The picture shows it as going all the way around.

I won't order it if it doesn't.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not sure what people are saying with the embroidery not going around the back.  The picture of the back of the shirt clearly shows the thin line of embroidery going all the way around the neck.

Are you saying the picture isn't how the garment came or am I missing something?  

As you noted, there are two lines of embroidery around the back.  However, the design on the front is 2-3 inches big.  The entire design does not appear to go all the way around.  That's what I assume people are saying based on the photo.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was pretty but I am 5'2" and an xs usually. I will be passing for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not sure what people are saying with the embroidery not going around the back.  The picture of the back of the shirt clearly shows the thin line of embroidery going all the way around the neck.

Are you saying the picture isn't how the garment came or am I missing something?  

As you noted, there are two lines of embroidery around the back.  However, the design on the front is 2-3 inches big.  The entire design does not appear to go all the way around.  That's what I assume people are saying based on the photo.

Thanks. I would not want that huge embroidery to go all the way around the back of the neck.  I like that it's just the 2 lines around the back. 

Super Contributor

that's a real shame it cost you $7 to try it on.  Thanks for helping the rest of us. Too bad you didn't/couldn't wear it as a dress.  I hate paying shipping!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I am bummed that I keep missing the C Wonder shows.  I saw a half an hour of the debut program and was intrigued but wanted to wait for reviews to hear about sizing.  I think the embroidered tunic is cute...and I'm tall so I wouldn't be concerned about the length but for the price, I'd like it to be a WOW.  

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

A275637

image.jpeg

This C Wonder dress has 18 reviews, all five star or close. I keep looking at it, but really just don't need another dress. I did order the trellis long-sleeved blouse and love it, not cheesy at all. I guess it depends on what you order.

@MaggieMack

Love this in the blue...but it looks like it might be a little too short for me at work. Hmmmm...

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

A275637

image.jpeg

This C Wonder dress has 18 reviews, all five star or close. I keep looking at it, but really just don't need another dress. I did order the trellis long-sleeved blouse and love it, not cheesy at all. I guess it depends on what you order.

@MaggieMack

Love this in the blue...but it looks like it might be a little too short for me at work. Hmmmm...

This is my problem too.  I love it but it would be too short for me. 

Honored Contributor

I have this full length, which I wear as a robe (red with white embroider).  It was purchased in the Philippines many years ago and I still like wearing it in summer as a robe.  Mine is just like this but full length.  This could be worn as a cover in summer after a shower or swimming.