Honored Contributor

I just "love" these pants!!! (A305640 - D&C beach pants)

Just sharing I absolutely love these cute pants.  I got the Ikat (blue print)

As a plus (1x) lady wasn't sure they'd look good with the wide leg feature.  They are absolutely perfect --  they fit great and yesterday evening I wore them to a beach concert with sweater.  

I'm thinking about getting another pair!  

Respected Contributor

Re: I just "love" these pants!!! (A305640 - D&C beach pants)

I ordered the navy and the coral print.  Both are very nice.  Fabric is good and so is the fit.  Not at all tight in the rear!!  I wear a medium, 5'5 148lbs. and pear shaped.  So I was very happy with this fit.  Now hopefully they will wash well and not shrink!!

Super Contributor

I picked up the black and the green print and love them!!  They fit perfectly and really are not as wide legged as I thought they'd be.  

I'm looking at Iman's palazzo pant set for $59.95.  I have a couple of her different outfits and very happy with them.  The sets shown today have some cute florals.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

I have not tried mine on as yet, I have last years version and I love the feel of the fabric

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I love mine too!! I ordered the palm print & ikat.  They are both beautiful and so comfortable.  I purchased one in regular to wear with a wedge and the other in petite to wear with a flat sandle.

Honored Contributor

Wide leg pants do seem to be the "in" pants this spring/summer.  Honestly, I did not see that coming but I am seeing them in the magazines and catalogs.  I have these in navy and a Cuddl Duds  (I think) pair in black.  I'm considering getting a print even if that is outside my comfort zone.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can anyone comment about the length?  Regular is 30" inseam which seems short and then tall is 33" which may be a skosh too long.  I am 5'7" and normally wear large regular inseam (31-32") with flat shoes. tempted to go with tall but afraid will be too long with flats although probably easy to hem an inch. I do have a pair of wide leg linen pants that hit at my ankles and they look okay with flat sandles.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Those are nice! I love beach pants but all of mine are woven fabric. Loose but not baggy or sloppy and a nice casual look.

Honored Contributor

@harcon wrote:

I picked up the black and the green print and love them!!  They fit perfectly and really are not as wide legged as I thought they'd be.  

I'm looking at Iman's palazzo pant set for $59.95.  I have a couple of her different outfits and very happy with them.  The sets shown today have some cute florals.

she does those every year, will take a look 

on sale later in the year they are super cheap, but sizes are broken

Honored Contributor

@nmurray.....................I am 5'7" too and I got the regular and they are almost to the floor in my barefeet.  I got the tall last year and they were way to long had to send them back.  Hope this helps.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)