Honored Contributor

I just got the greatest bargain

I am lucky enough to have a great discount store in town, I picked up a Spider XT  Therma web jacket with hood for $49 and it has a MSRP tag of $199.00 on it. This place always has desinger stuff for less than the tag. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: I just got the greatest bargain

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am lucky enough to have a great discount store in town, I picked up a Spider XT  Therma web jacket with hood for $49 and it has a MSRP tag of $199.00 on it. This place always has desinger stuff for less than the tag. 

@I am still oxox      Sounds like a fun store! Good for you finding such a great deal!

Esteemed Contributor

I love a good bargain and sounds like you hit the mother lode! Stores like that are sadly disappearing. It must feel like Christmas came early to you this year. Congrats on such a wonderful find.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Sounds like you found a great dealWhat is the name of the store?

Honored Contributor

How wonderful. I found a good bargain today at Q. I got a $150 pr of boots for $32..they are Marc Fisher ,and I  already have a pr of his boot I like a lot

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

How wonderful. I found a good bargain today at Q. I got a $150 pr of boots for $32..they are Marc Fisher ,and I  already have a pr of his boot I like a lot

@cherry 

That's a great deal! But are they returnable? Shoes that you can't send back make me a little nervous. I saw some fly London's for around thirty bucks with a retail price of almost 200! I don't like the fly London styles but I would have been tempted with Marc Fisher or Earth!

Honored Contributor

NO @Andreatoo  that is why I got them so cheap, but I take a 5 B an almost never have trouble buying shoes..The last time I looked, they only had 5 and 51/2 sizes left. They sold fast

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Did you buy them on QVC?

Honored Contributor

I did @crawford5153 

Honored Contributor

@dex 

It is a local store in Wesstchester County NY called Fox''s there are a few scattered around 

@dex wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Sounds like you found a great dealWhat is the name of the store?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.