Honored Contributor

It's not my taste...Doesn't work for my body type..it's not how I choose to spend my money...not a fan of the volume/length/color/fabric/embellishments

These are all examples of courteous CIVIL ways to express your opinion without insulting those that you are WELL AWARE do not share yours!

Yes you have the right to express your views but what many of you are doing is akin to bullying.

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!

Think how you feel when you pick up something, share it with others only to be told by some random faceless contributor that it's 'cheap and tacky' or 'ugly and a waste of money' ?? 'People are laughing at you!'?? And you can't tell me that it doesn't bother you or you wouldn't be working so hard to hurt someone else.

/end rant

Honored Contributor

.....well, we all know where this will go.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's not my taste...Doesn't work for my body type..it's not how I choose to spend my money...not a fan of the volume/length/color/fabric/embellishments

These are all examples of courteous CIVIL ways to express your opinion without insulting those that you are WELL AWARE do not share yours!

Yes you have the right to express your views but what many of you are doing is akin to bullying.

Think how you feel when you pick up something, share it with others only to be told by some random faceless contributor that it's 'cheap and tacky' or 'ugly and a waste of money' ?? 'People are laughing at you!'?? And you can't tell me that it doesn't bother you or you wouldn't be working so hard to hurt someone else.

/end rant

Oh brother...It works both ways!!  Feel better now screaming?

Respected Contributor

Well, I have to say I reserve the right to speak out if I don't like something or if I think it's inappropriate.  Isn't that why they make chocolate and vanilla? And isn't a variety of opinions the best part of this Board?  

Honored Contributor

Re: I just don't like it

[ Edited ]

Posters are never going to understand because they don't want to understand.

It's always okay for them to rip something and in the process insult those who bought it, but others better never share those same opinions/insults about something they like/purchase or all you know what breaks loose.

It's hypocrisy at it's best but they never acknowledge it.

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Well, I have to say I reserve the right to speak out if I don't like something or if I think it's inappropriate.  Isn't that why they make chocolate and vanilla? And isn't a variety of opinions the best part of this Board?  

@Perkup - perfect response!

Respected Contributor

It's clothes for pete's sake. If you are that insecure then you need to get a thicker skin. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

/end rant

When I love something and choose to buy it, strangers on the internet do not have any effect on why I bought it. I have the confidence to know that what I purchased is right for me. My ego isn't tied up with what strangers think.

Respected Contributor

When one posts on a public forum any type of comment can be expected. Getting upset by nameless faceless strangers is nonproductive. We can't govern the way other people talk or think. Shake it off.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

It's clothes for pete's sake. If you are that insecure then you need to get a thicker skin. 

Regardless of the subject, there is no need for rudeness. 

It is just clothing so why be so rude?