Honored Contributor

Re: I highly recommend this hangar for Lori's tops!

Are they huggable hangers?

Super Contributor

On 4/7/2014 ValuSkr said:

Are they huggable hangers?

"huggable" is the term that Joy Mangano use. To me, they both look and work exactly the same. Huge difference in price.

Valued Contributor

These look great, thanks. I have a bunch of the Joy Mangano ones from HSN as well as from Target (they carry a limited amount of her hangers). I've also seen similar ones at TJ Maxx.

Super Contributor

Bed Bath and Beyond has this type of hanger. You can use your coupons . I converted my entire closet to them. They do make a significant difference in space. Quite sturdy, the color doesn't transfer and clothes do not slip off.

Honored Contributor

If you buy white, you won't have to worry about color rubbing off onto your clothing. Just thought of that!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I have both the cascading and huggable hangers. I do like the little hook for cascading but the huggables are sturdier and less likely to break. I have all sorts of wild colors and have never had any color transfer to the clothing, not even when wet.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 4/4/2014 GoodStuff said:

That would be "hanger". You park airplanes in "hangars".

Cute. But since you are correcting, the periods should always go inside the quotation marks!

That would be "hanger." You park airplanes in "hangars."