Honored Contributor

Re: I have this theory about Evine fashions

@IMW wrote:

They certainly present a lot of schlock.

I agree, it's sometimes a little tacky....but sometimes you find some nice pieces.  Over all though...HSN is more geared to a younger shopper and so called fast fashion.  

Honored Contributor

I don't buy fashions from TV anymore---can never be sure of the sizes no matter what the guides say---as for Evine--they may have cheap prices but the shipping is ridiculous. You buy 3 things on their sales but still pay $5 each to ship which sometimes is the cost of another item at their sale----not such a good value. Once I bought a top for way cheap---paid the normal s/h, then returned it and had to PAY, from my credit card,  a few dollars more  to cover the return of it----

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I have bought a few tops from Evine and am happy with my purchases.  

I love the clothes I have purchased from Evine.  Especially One World.  Guaranteed compliments.  I also love Indigo Thread, OSO Casual, and Kate and Mallory.  Evines clothes are reasonable in their pricing.  You don't have to spend a fortune to look good ladies.  After all you wear the clothes, the clothes do not wear you. When you have style you can make anything look good.  Label or no Label.Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

it depends on what brands you shop. i have some nice things from Karl Lagerfeld, Brian Bailey, Guillaume, Indigo Moon and Marc Bouwer. some of what is featured is "come on" merchandise - meant to entice you in.