Honored Contributor

I have this theory about Evine fashions

By the substatial discounts offered and the somewhat out there styles, I think these are manufacturer's closeouts.  They did this with a line of cookware called Belgique some years ago, it came from Macy's and was well under 50% of regular price.  I think the line bombed at Macy's because it was not dishwasher safe. No designer can bat 100% and Evine is getting the dregs.  Its either that or they have a terrible fashion buyer.  I'm ducking now.

Respected Contributor

Re: I have this theory about Evine fashions

I don't watch much Evine, but what I have seen reminds me of fashions you would find at Walmart or Meijer.  No shade to either store, I have been known to buy clothes there on occasion!  They are trendy, made with very inexpensive materials (no doubt child labor), and definitely not made to withstand the test of time. 

Honored Contributor

That could be true of some of the fashions they sell but certainly not all of them.  I'm a happy Evine shopper and I shop with them the way I shop with QVC and HSN.  I don't look at all the designers and I don't buy from all the desginers.  At evine my "go to" brands are Kate & Mallory and Indigo Thread.  Neither of those fits into your theory.  Although, if there are bargains to be had, there is certainly nothing at all wrong with closeouts.  

Honored Contributor

I have bought a few tops from Evine and am happy with my purchases.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@depglass  I don't agree with you especially like @chrystaltree  I buy many pieces from Kate and Mallory and Indigo Thread.  They are unique pieces and not the "dregs"!!!!  Everyone's tastes are different and just because you don't like something doesn't qualify  them as the "dregs"!

Respected Contributor

The majority of my closet is Evine, specifically Kate and Mallory and Indigo Thread. Many items are unique and you can't find anywhere for the price. I get a lot of compliments on my clothes. If that's being in the dregs, I'll happily stay there!
Honored Contributor

I've bought just a few pieces of clothing from Evinr, don't remember the brands, and they've been awful. Thin, cheap and poorly made.  I wouldn't waste my money trying more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Last year every top I bought was One World.  The prices were so good it was like potato chips.  I just couldn't quit.

Respected Contributor

They certainly present a lot of schlock.

Valued Contributor

One of the things I love about Evine and their fashion brands is they don't cost an Arm & a Leg and when Evine has a sale they are actually at Sale prices, not a $1 or $5 mark down called a sale.

I have clothes from Kate & Mallory, OSO Casuals (similar to Denim & Co, but with better prices), and One World.