Super Contributor
Susan has model favorites. Anna, katia, and Brenda. She will have plus models on, but does not fawn over them much as she does the thin young lovely models. I also noticed the thin models sharing/ wearing an embellished short skirt that QVC does not even sell. I think that is wrong. Everything should be available to get that look that the models wear.
Respected Contributor

I don't watch QVC much anymore, and Susan gives me nervous quivers with her constant talk. But since there isn't much else on today I flipped over a couple of times. I think the model's name is Katia. I honestly have never seen anyone with legs so thin. She had on red tight pants (or leggings), and I honestly felt sorry for her. Can't they put her in something with a little more "heft" to the legs so she doesn't look so Twiggy? It's scary to be so thin.

I do agree with you, Susan always has had a fixation on the skinny models and fawns over them constantly. Can't be very pleasant for the more "normal" sized gals.

Honored Contributor

I think many of the vendors have favorite models and request them for their shows.

Respected Contributor

I don't find that true. She had Maria on last night and she fawned all over her. Trouble maker.

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2014 sparklestar said:

I don't find that true. She had Maria on last night and she fawned all over her. Trouble maker.

Just hit the IGNORE tab Please Sparkle. You stalk out my posts just to stir the pot. I think you are the trouble maker. Ignore me.
Super Contributor

I can't relate to the plus size models at all ... I have no curves.

Personally - I'm looking at the shapeless tall models. I'm not that thin - but that's my shape!

Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2014 gazelle77 said:

Just hit the IGNORE tab Please Sparkle. You stalk out my posts just to stir the pot. I think you are the trouble maker. Ignore me.

Oh stop, please. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I'm stalking you. We've been over this. I know how to use the ignore button and I'll use it when I feel appropriate. You can use it too.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/27/2014 gazelle77 said: I also noticed the thin models sharing/ wearing an embellished short skirt that QVC does not even sell. I think that is wrong. Everything should be available to get that look that the models wear.

I agree. You would think Susan (and QVC) would want to capitalize on that. They could up their sales if they showed coordinating skirts with the TSV.

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2014 gazelle77 said:

Oh stop, please. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I'm stalking you. We've been over this. I know how to use the ignore button and I'll use it when I feel appropriate. You can use it too.

Fine. Then quit calling me names.. Maybe if we BOTH respect each other this will stop.
Respected Contributor

I'll answer the question....

it's yes and no. SG does have her favorites and she does not have her favorites.

It's actually what any given model is wearing, she'll "skim" over the gal she believes doesn't look quite as nice as the one's they style accordingly.

Don't forget, the thought that everything looks good on everyone is NOT TRUE.