Respected Contributor

a one piece swimsuit modeled on Q.  Every time I see swimwear they all seem to have skirted /tankini bottoms or ‘swim-dresses’ yet when I search they show one piece suits but I have never seen them shown on t,v.  I guess I must miss these shows.  Has anyone else seen these presented?  Thanks.

I have just just started water aerobics this promoted my search and question. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: I have never seen ........

Land’s  End has the best one piece swimsuits for water aerobics and very good priced cover-ups. They are having a 50% off sale now.

Honored Contributor

I have never seen a model wearing a traditional on piece tank swim suit, except for those that are used to show how much better the model looks in a different style in the before and after shots.

I know I own more than 30 swimmsuits and a few of them are one piece.  I hate wearing them.  They show every bump and bulge and they are too difficult to put on and take off to use the rest room while wet.  

I do have Lands Ends suits, but their one piece suits are too long waisted for me.  My best friend wears them beautifully.  But..they still show her bumps, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Let's face it - once we (women) get to a certain age - our positives become negatives and the BARE FACTS are obvious.  QVC is pointing this out to us with skirted suits. 

Honored Contributor

i have purchased both designs of the GILI swimsuits......one is a one piece with a plunging neckline, the other is a 2 piece, but does not have a skirted bottom.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, the Q seems to cater to a more mature woman in swimsuits.  The long skirt.  I think they should offer swimsuits for younger women and older women that have a good body. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

A350678 Dream Shaper in English Garden. 

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich   I bought A350353 by Denim & Co.  It's a surplice style 1 piece bathing suit.  I have a full chest & require good support.  I was happily surprised at how nicely this fit and it's a pretty style.  I bought the sage green color and went up 1 size from  my normal brick & mortar size.  Enjoy the water aerobics!

Esteemed Contributor

@Miami Spices wrote:

Land’s  End has the best one piece swimsuits for water aerobics and very good priced cover-ups. They are having a 50% off sale now.

Swim and Sweat also has chlorine resistant swimsuits for water aerobics for a reasonable price.

Respected Contributor

Here’s another vote for Lands End, especially for water aerobics! They make a variety of one-piece suits, some of which are designed with water aerobics in mind. I have one (item #479326) from a couple of years ago that has an underwire, full coverage for the girls and 2  1”-wide bands that criss-cross in the back to keep the straps from falling down while you’re exercising. You can get it without the underwires if you like. Lands End lifetime warranty’s great and it applies to their bathing suits, too. 

I bought a Miraclesuit one-piece suit (item #A288807) from QVC last year. It’s great and I love it, but I could never wear it for a water aerobics class. Speaking of Miraclesuit, they make a Kirkland line of bathing suits for Costco that are identical to their regular suits at a fraction of the cost. I’ve seen them on Amazon, too.