Trusted Contributor

I have never seen Deanna look bad..but that red and white top is horrible on her

She and Jackie are wearing 2 different Laurie Felt tops.   Both of them look heavy, and Deanna never looks heavy.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: I have never seen Deanna look bad..but that red and white top is horrible on her

The silky denim skin tight ankle pants look terrible on all of the models, also.  Sorry, just had to add that.

Honored Contributor

Re: I have never seen Deanna look bad..but that red and white top is horrible on her

Sorry, but skinny leg pants really only look good on skinny leg girls.  I have to agree on the red top with white stripes.  It looked like she had on a way too big size.  Maybe they didn't have a top in her size.

Respected Contributor

I did not care for those tops or the blouses. Way too busy for me.

I have the Laurie Felt silky denim boot cut and they are the best pair of jeans I have ever worn. I did order the skinny jeans last night and I do not have skinny legs! Im a runer so my thighs are athletic.  I usually cannot get skinny jeans to fit well because if I go up a size, they are huge in the waist.  These jeans have a lot of stretch in them so I’m thinking they will be ok.

Also, it looks to me like the stylists almost always squeeze those models, big and small, into clothing at least two sizes too small.

Honored Contributor

My skinny jeans are straight leg jeans.  And I have to peel those off my calves.  I don't like stretchy jeans.  They don't stay in place on me, and I can't stand my pants scooching down.  As it is, a jean that fits my rear will be too large in the waist, so I'm not interested in going up a size. I just don't care for the skin-tight look with jeans.  

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess After watching a few minutes here and there yesterday of the "fashions", I've come to the conclusion for my own sanity I have to quit watching these shows.  Deanna had a top on at one point that made her look pregnant,  Carolyn-who I really like-looked horrible in those too-tight LF boyfriend leggings.  You can call them bf jeans, but other than Shawn, who IMO wore them great, everyone else had them on way too tight.  Kerstin, who has a great figure, looks like her clothes are spray-painted on.  An xxs  model had a top on so tight, when she raised her arm, the top went up and stayed up.  You could see the outline of her bra.  Would it have been horrible to put her in an xs or s?

I know QVC wants a younger demographic and maybe the stylists are shooting for that.  But my super-rich step-daughter and her super-rich friends don't watch or buy from QVC.  They also don't wear 5" spike heels with leggings  and jeans.

I'm being overly critical on a lot of things, but i just don't get why it's so hard to put models,  most of who are built quite nice, in clothing that fits.   I also think that Jackie, who's adorable, looked awful the way she  was styled  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kjae I thought the same when I saw Deanna....thought well that won’t be the top for anyone looking for a slimming effect.I don’t think she looked pleased about the fit either.