Valued Contributor

I have found my perfect pant!

Thank you IM for your 24/7 pants #A367661! The fit is perfect for me in the tall. I have 5 pair. Please make these again in more colors! Gray, Olive, Brown, Navy, Cream or White. Please!!! I also love your Damask pants. I have 4 colors! I would need these again in a different print. I had almost given up finding pants that fit & I feel comfortable in. 

Regular Contributor

Re: I have found my perfect pant!

I like these also. I have the camo and the snake print.

Regular Contributor

I have the snake, camo and leopard I think it is.  Love the fit.  

It is what it is!!!
Respected Contributor

I have not tried his yet because I found the Lemon Way pants on HSN but they look similar in the fit. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DAD wrote:

Thank you IM for your 24/7 pants #A367661! The fit is perfect for me in the tall. I have 5 pair. Please make these again in more colors! Gray, Olive, Brown, Navy, Cream or White. Please!!! I also love your Damask pants. I have 4 colors! I would need these again in a different print. I had almost given up finding pants that fit & I feel comfortable in. 

Nothing better than finding your perfect pant. I found my perfect pant at Talbots a few years back ... thanks to someone from the Q board sending me in that direction. It really is awesome to know where to go/what to buy, once you find the brand that works for you.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

I can't say all of his pants work for me. These were perfect for me. I like the damask print also but I will have to hem the tall. I really need tall for the rise. 31" or 32" is perfect for me. I liked that I didn't have to hem these & they just look good. Now I NEED my colors!! They are almost gone! I check a few times a day & if someone returns one in my size I get it. 

Honored Contributor

@DAD   I know these are very popular.  But the one and only time I tried his 24/7 pants, I thought they felt like the polyester of the 1970s!  Hated the hand of the fabric and sent them right back.

Respected Contributor

I have several pairs and I like them when I first put them on but they bag out after a short time.  I tried buying a smaller size that was a tighter fit and they did not bag out as bad but were  uncomfortable. 

Valued Contributor

This particular pant is not a heavy 24/7. I do know what you're talking about. Some people are complaining the material is too lightweight. They work for me. Not every style does in his line. Some seem to have some stretch & others none at all! I like the narrow leg & since they are 31" they work as regular pants for me. 

Honored Contributor

Glad to know that the rise is longer (higher waist) in the Tall option.

I'll give them a try!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).