Honored Contributor

I have bought several fashions from Evine

over the last few days.... cute summer pants and some tops... can not beat the prices and today it  is free shipping after your first fashion/ accessory purchase. 

Some of their fashion is not my taste  or liking... but sometimes they come up with some pretty cute things!

Honored Contributor

Re: I have bought several fashions from Evine

I buy clothes and accessories for all of them;  QVC, HSN, Evine.  They all have things that appeal to me but it's nice that Evine also has price points for women who can't or don't want to pay QVC and HSN prices. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I just got my fabulous Marc bouwer pants hemmed!

Show us what you got!

Respected Contributor

So, what is your opinion of their shipping?  My experiences with QVC and shipping recently have been dismal.  So bad that I think I will not shop QVC for a few months.  Maybe by the Fall season they will have some remedies in place.  

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I'm an avid Evine clothes shopper. One just has to read the garment measurements carefully. I picked up 2 nice dresses when they had free shipping on all dresses. 728091 and 736131. I also bought a pair of jeans on clearance.I have had good luck with the fit on their brands.738864. I leave my preferred items in my cart and wait for sales and/or shipping specials.I hope you enjoy your items.

Valued Contributor

@maximillian  I think they have fast shipping.Not Amazon fast but quicker than Q.I usually get my items within a week of ordering.It usually ships out the next day.It seems to start out UPS then switches to USPS.That always take another day. I find QVC and TJ Maxx terribly slow.

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I'm an avid Evine clothes shopper. One just has to read the garment measurements carefully. I picked up 2 nice dresses when they had free shipping on all dresses. 728091 and 736131. I also bought a pair of jeans on clearance.I have had good luck with the fit on their brands.738864. I leave my preferred items in my cart and wait for sales and/or shipping specials.I hope you enjoy your items.

@Estates 

I definitely should not have looked! LOL I just bought the oso jeans for under $14?!

Frequent Contributor

I bought Oso casual side split straight leg jeans. I love the fit because I have wide calves.

Valued Contributor

I bought a really pretty chenille sweater there in the winter.  I'm very happy with it.  I don't shop evine much though.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

So, what is your opinion of their shipping?  My experiences with QVC and shipping recently have been dismal.  So bad that I think I will not shop QVC for a few months.  Maybe by the Fall season they will have some remedies in place.  

I don't think there is anything for QVC to remedy.  I think this current shipping is just the new reality.  To be fair some things actually ship out immediately and we do get them very quickly but other things just don't.  I accept that.  As for Evine, they are now just a little quicker than were.  I get things in 5-7 days now.  Shipping was in the 7-9 days range.  So, they've improved.  I never buy anything that I absolutely must have in 4 or 5 days so this whole shipping thing is a little strange thing to me.  If I do need something very quickly, I buy it from Amazon or I buy it from a brick&mortar store.