Honored Contributor

Re: I have bought several fashions from Evine

Evine may be my favorite shopping channel for clothing but I've always thought they were the slowest when it came to shipping!

Regular Contributor

I'd say their shipping speed is fair. I think it has been improving. But it really doesn't matter to me, because I'm not buying anything I must have immediately. I have no problem waiting a few days. 

It does amaze me the speed of some companies though. I order my cat supplies from Chewy.com on an auto ship program. I was online Easter morning, and clicked the "ship now" option, and I received my order before noon the NEXT day. I couldn't believe it. From a Sunday morning, no less. Just amazing. 

I also order from Boxed.com, and their shipping is also very quick. 

The really amazing thing, is that the shipping is free from both companies.

But, I got off topic. I also have been buying quite a bit from Evine. I am mostly happy with my purchases.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Evine may be my favorite shopping channel for clothing but I've always thought they were the slowest when it came to shipping!

I ordered a top on Tuesday and it came on Friday! I was shocked...that’s like Amazon!  It usually takes the Q a couple weeks to get something to Kansas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Phantom41 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I ordered a top on Tuesday and it came on Friday! I was shocked...that’s like Amazon!  It usually takes the Q a couple weeks to get something to Kansas.

@Phantom41 

I would be shocked too! LOL that happened for me with something I ordered from Target just recently. Ordered on a Sunday evening and received my order I think Tuesday?!

I ordered some jeans from evine just a couple of hours ago. Let's see how long it takes me to get them

Honored Contributor

I ordered a top three days ago and it got here yesterday USPS.  I ordered some pants  three days prior to the top, and they still have  not come. I guess it just depends on what wear house it comes from and if they send it UPS or USPS?