Trusted Contributor

I have been checking the Lines shows all day.

I do not think that QVC is being fair to Louis or his customers.  This is the 7th time  Q2 has run the same show.   I am currently seeing the original 9PM Thursday show.  I realize not everyone watches every show so it will be new presentations to some.    His items sell out fast so selections deplete.  We watch only to find out our sizes/colors already sold out.   You do not have Louis on often and his fashion and quality is loved by many of us.  He is scheduled for a 6PM show (next hour) so I am looking forward to his jewerly.  I also hope his 9PM show has new selections.   

Honored Contributor

Re: I have been checking the Lines shows all day.

I have his shows set to record and when I checked they are all the same show.  I dislike the Q2 shows in general because if you watch a repeat of any show, you miss out on the one day only items and similar values.  Plus (especially in the case of Linea) items are sold out.     Linea needs a TSV on the original Q channel.

Esteemed Contributor

agree...everything I wanted is sold out

Respected Contributor

I don't watch often, but I do like to see Louis, Bob Mackey and Isaac M. when I can.  I did see the repetitious shows and found that unfortunate.  I was disapointed, however, that Louis only had tall length panats offered on this show. Perhaps it's all they had left, but I wasn't happy with the choice of those.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I was very disappointed to see the smae show over and over again.  That is fine if you are showing a Christmas in July items, but on Louis Dell Olio.  I don't think the additional QVC channels should have been activated if there were not enough shows or hosts to staff them live for 24 hours every day.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I was very disappointed to see the same show over and over again.  That is fine if you are showing a Christmas in July item, but not Louis Dell Olio.  I don't think the additional QVC channels should have been activated if there were not enough shows or hosts to staff them live for 24 hours every day.Smiley Happy