Occasional Visitor

I have a long rise and short legs. I can't wear your "slightly below the waist" pants or shorts,

Respected Contributor

Re: I have a long rise and short legs. I can't wear your "slightly below the waist" pants

Agree, @oreopup !  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Re: I have a long rise and short legs. I can't wear your "slightly below the waist" pants

@oreopup: Which vendor are you addressing your comments? If it's Denim & Co. they have pants that fit at the natural waistline as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@oreopup: What a coincidence!  Right now Carolyn is presenting  A-51961 D&C Original Waist Pants in several colors!!! 

Honored Contributor

@oreopup @Diva on The Q @redwingsgal 

The only pants I can wear on the Q are the “short” from Quacker Factory.

Built the same way .... need a long rise and short length.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Most of the pants QVC sells are designed to come up to the waist.  Very few are below.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a short rise and long legs so most q pants can be pulled up to my bra.I need to roll the waistband if I like the pant enough to keep it.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I have a short rise and long legs so most q pants can be pulled up to my bra.I need to roll the waistband if I like the pant enough to keep it.

lol  @dex 

You are my twin!  All my pants come up to my bra!  I leave them up there! Hee, hee!  If I roll them down, I get a lumpy bulge!

I can't remember the name, but there is a line Q carries now that has a higher rise.  I think I saw it in the 'New'

I agree, there are plenty of 'high rise' pants available....

Respected Contributor

I also have a long rise and short legs. I'm 5'1'' and have to shorten pants also. I can't wear petites;they are sized for short waisted women.

I've found the Linea pants fit me best. In ten years I've only returned two pairs.

I bite the bullet and shorten all my pants. Otherwise I wouldn't have any to wear.

Honored Contributor

@oreopup 

I used to wear Denim & Co way back when...before a “new trend” arrived in which pants were worn down lower on the hips!

The original style was changed st that point (before Gary Goban perhaps). So my style in the 80’s and before was suited to a petite 5’ with a long rise and short inseam.

When the D&Co changed, panic for me ensued! I felt very lucky to happen upon a pant style that fit .... Quacker Factory. Most of the time, I can find a style that doesn’t need to be hemmed. I have tried Dream Jeannes in every color and style available, I believe.

A pair with a curved hem and very short (25”) are nearly here, and I’m anxious to see them!

PS The QF tops that I have ever ordered are way too big, long and overpowering on my frame. For tops, I go to H by Halston and a few LOGO that measure out a bit shorter.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~