Super Contributor

I agree that QVC fashion is boring plus the prices are not competitive. You are better off shopping Talbots, Chicos, etc. Those store have great sales. When stores actually open, you can return their fashions for free. I do not want to pay for returns that do not fit even if I look at the size chart. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the clothes that I have purchased on QVC but now that I am retired....I just don't need to buy that much. Many of the tops and slacks still look like new.

Honored Contributor

I do much better price-wise with the flash sales stores have and I am also getting better quality.  They have taken vanity sizing too far - everything is huge.

Respected Contributor

90% of my clothing comes from JJIll. 

Honored Contributor

I saw pair of shorts in here think it was Quacker that was 50 bucks. Can't remember if that was before or after shp and tax.

I forgot it. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen a huge price jump in Susan Graver's clothing. They might wear well, but I don't want polyester tops for $60.00. To me, Denim & Co. is extremely lacking in design freshness and style. Its old school clothing. 

Honored Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

I agree that QVC fashion is boring plus the prices are not competitive. You are better off shopping Talbots, Chicos, etc. Those store have great sales. When stores actually open, you can return their fashions for free. I do not want to pay for returns that do not fit even if I look at the size chart. 

Try shopping your local privately owned stores. I live rural and only shop in nearby towns where they have their own boutiques. I love supporting my community. Especially now when they are struggling so.

"Pure Michigan"