Honored Contributor

I hate the way QVC sends clothing

No matter way the item is or how expensive, they all come double folded in a bag. I just received 3 items from the Loft not folded. QVC can do so much better at shipping

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: I hate the way QVC sends clothing

@I am still oxox 

Sometimes my Q clothing purchases are kinda wadded up at the bottom of the clear plastic bags, grrrrrrr.

I hate having to deal with wrinkled up clothing as soon as I receive it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I miss the days when clothing came folded and pinned around a piece of heavy poster style paper before it was placed in a sturdy bag.

Honored Contributor

One of the reasons I stopped buying clothing from the Q. The other is cost. Oh, and the other is fit .

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

I like the double folded in a bag.  I either run it through  the dryer with a wet towel or iron once if necessary.  As long as stuff isn't wadded up I'm OK.  

Honored Contributor

No matter how it's packaged, it gets crammed into my mailbox.

Honored Contributor

@tansy 

Happens here very often 

@tansy wrote:

No matter how it's packaged, it gets crammed into my mailbox.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Not really an issue for me as I wash ALL clothing before wearing no matter where it comes from.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I was shocked the other day when a D & Co. twill jean  jacket came neatly folded in a box! 👍

But...the same day my Linea blazer came rolled up in a bag and was a wrinkled mess! 👎🏻

Valued Contributor

I was about to say the same thing. I'd rather know right away if something is not going to wash well. And the things I got at christmas from Land's End and LLBean came folded, in bags inside other bags.