New Contributor

Re: I hate the 3/4 length sleeve

Wink Thank you for all the replies. Some posters said, "if you don't like them, don't buy them."' Fair enough. But on Susan Graver's show, she shows so many of them. I feel the manufacaturers are trying to save money on material, and have decided this is the way to go.

I really don't think they look very attractive. If I have long sleeves, I can roll them up. The 3/4 length sleeve cuts off the arm midway.

I was hoping more people would agree with me, but I respect everyone's opinion.

Trusted Contributor

Hi kateliz. It's okay that you and some others don't like 3/4 sleeves.Smile Viva la difference. We don't all need to agree with each other or it would be very boring, imo. That's why there are lots of other sleeve lengths available. It's funny that I just saw another thread about not liking roll-tab sleeves. lol...And I seem to remember another thread where people were saying they didn't like long sleeves because the Q always makes them much too long for most people. lol...

I think it's great that we have lots and lots of variety. Like I said in my earlier post, I like 3/4 length sleeves only if they are nicely fitted to the lower arm. Actually I like all sleeve lengths, except I don't wear sleeveless without something over top. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Esteemed Contributor

I like 3/4 length sleeves because I have short arms, therefore, long sleeves for me. Kind of the same deal with ankle length pants. Saves on hemming. I would say push up the sleeves or just fold them a bit.