Trusted Contributor

I hate seeing Fall/Winter clothing in Summer!

I know the arguments of "This is how the fashion industry has always worked," well, I don't care. Change it! I want to see in season clothing on QVC and in the stores period. This out of date selling technique needs to go.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I hate seeing Fall/Winter clothing in Summer!

And I love seeing fall clothes any time of the year! Seeing them in the summer gives me the strength to make it through summer's heat because it reminds me that cooler days are ahead.  I don't like summer clothes or summer weather.

Respected Contributor

Don't care for Christmas in July. Let us enjoy the summer.

Esteemed Contributor

It was 117 yesterday. I'm ready for cooler weather, long sleeves, boots, Uggs. Unfortunately that won't happen for a while. I'm the type of person that likes to buy early because I know when the time comes it probably won't be there.

Honored Contributor

I like to shop ahead for clothing.

But I have no use for Christmas in July.

Valued Contributor

I LOVE seeing the fall clothes and accessories! Fall is my favorite season and the discounts are worth the shopping Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

By this time of summer (my least favorite season) I am sick of looking at summer clothes and sick of the hot, humid weather! Seeing fall clothes--even though I don't really need anything--gives me hope that "this too shall pass", lol!

Honored Contributor

Nothing out of date about it.  I love it.  It lets me plan ahead and do more competitive price research.  In addition, I can see if anything truly new is on the horizon for the season.

Plus, for a lot of families, traditional school years start in August/September.  So people need time to shop before then, hence fall/winter clothes selling in July. 

Honored Contributor

It's been like this for decades not going to change anytime soon.  My SIL owns a boutique store and fall clothes already ordered now looking into next spring clothing.

Honored Contributor

I'm happy to see the fall clothes -  because I've been a snowbird for a long time now, I haven't bought much fall winter at all.  I still have some classics that work, but if Florida doesn't get control of the Covid, I'm going to end up doing some fall/winter in this little NY apartment!  Except for blue and black jeans, I doubt I'll be able to dig out a pants of pants that fit -  assuming I need to go anywhere they wouldn't be okay!

As for CIJ -  I heard Pat say they'd sold 180,000 of the TSV.  Unless that was all that sold, I understand why they do CIJ.   They don't need all of us buying at one time.