Contributor

Re: I hate Q's current marketing strategy!

There are the generic "Sizing" measurements available on the iPad, but not the garment specific measurements available under "Click here" on the iPhone. I've asked CS about this and the response is always an apology and "We're working on it."

Valued Contributor

With all  the new easy pay options they have, I thought you were going to say what I dislike,  that they act like the price of the item is the monthly easy pay amount.  I have done a double take sometimes when I was not in front of the TV - only to find out it wasn't the full price.  UGH.

Honored Contributor

Unless their pricing becomes more competitive nothing else is going to matter for me. I rarely buy from The Q anymore. Too many other places offer better deals. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cds wrote:

Yes, the "click here" measurements are available on my iPhone, but not on the iPad except when it's a TSV.

@cds, I can see "click here" measurements on my iPad 3 in Safari.

Contributor

Montana, this is interesting: if I go to Safari, type in QVC and put a specific item in the search bar, I do get a "Click here" for measurements. But if I go through the QVC app on my iPad, there are no "Click here" measurements. Huh? 

Esteemed Contributor

@cds wrote:

There are the generic "Sizing" measurements available on the iPad, but not the garment specific measurements available under "Click here" on the iPhone. I've asked CS about this and the response is always an apology and "We're working on it."

Well, that's odd! I use my iPad only, not a computer, and I am able to see all the click here measurements on my iPad AS LONG AS I am on the Q website through Safari. The app I downloaded is USELESS so I never use it. Are u going to the site thru Safari???

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

I always use the iPad app...maybe I should give that up! But I can always get the "Click here" measurements through the app on my iPhone.

Honored Contributor

@cds wrote:

Montana, this is interesting: if I go to Safari, type in QVC and put a specific item in the search bar, I do get a "Click here" for measurements. But if I go through the QVC app on my iPad, there are no "Click here" measurements. Huh? 

@cds   I ditched the Q app about 15 minutes after I downloaded it.  I have no trouble accessing the garment measurements on my iPad2.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment