Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got two great masks in the mail today

Very pretty, @I am still oxox , the mask is pretty. too!  Thanks so much for taking the time to post a pic.  I am going to be shopping for masks!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox LOVE the fabric!  You could wear a denim shirt and it would be very pretty!  It should be fun to pull out the different colors!

You go Girl!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Thank you I have basically been at home for 10 weeks other than our backyard or the passanger seat at the drive thru

@tends2dogs wrote:

Very pretty, @I am still oxox , the mask is pretty. too!  Thanks so much for taking the time to post a pic.  I am going to be shopping for masks!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Other than getting groceries every 3 weeks, you and I are living the same life, @I am still oxox .  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs   @I am still oxox   Yep, I've been sequestered in the house alone since Feb. 18th, when I had minor facial surgery.  My trips to the Walmart grocery pick ups are major social affairs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I hope you have healed and all is well, @Kachina624 .  I am sure your dogs keep you company, but do you ever miss talking to a human?  I think of those without a mate and say a little prayer for you guys.  My sister is one of them.  Thank God she has a dog that is her constant companion.  

I can tell you are a strong woman.  Stay safe and sane. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@tends2dogs 

They are a cotton poly blend, no pocket. excuse the grey roots, they will be gone eventually

E015C31F-9F90-4A97-AE23-13AE34A64532.jpeg

I like your tie dye shirt. The mask is cute and your hair looks fine.

Trusted Contributor

I like your mask a lot @I am still oxox  and it looks great on you.

I thought it might look great on me too so I went to redbubble to check out their masks.

Their masks are a different style than the one you're wearing.  Your mask has the metal shaper bar over the nose and it also has the triple folds in the mask so you can pull the mask over your chin.  Redbubble masks don't have those things.

Redbubble masks are also all polyester, not a cotton blend.

At least from what I saw.  They have thousands of masks!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs    I wouldn't have survived this isolation without my two dogs.  I have some very intelligent conversations with them.  I talk on the phone a lot and of course there is this board.  I've always been good at entertaining myself.

Will try to at least stay sane.  You too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: I got two great masks in the mail today - I found the vendor (this time for sure :)

I searched my credit card and found the answer the masks are from ilutee, I saw the ones I bought and now going to buy a bunch more

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.