Esteemed Contributor

I got rid of my bootcut jeans

I did a mini purge of my jeans and got rid of all of my bootcut jeans. I no longer wear them and don't want to again. I prefer skinny jeans with a tunic length top so why am I holding on to clothes I don't want or wear anymore?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got rid of my bootcut jeans

I've always hated boot cut jeans and pants!

Honored Contributor

Just my preference, but I tend to wear my skinny jeans throughout the winter because I live in my huge furry boots! Spring/Summer I wear shoes mostly and prefer to wear bootcut jeans. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

While I love my skinny jeans, my bootcut are ging nowhere as I also like the rugged look with boots.

Trusted Contributor

i have 2 closets just for jeans. i know, that's a bit much! so last month, i got rid of almost one of them. i saved 4 pairs from that closet, but i just might donate those too. believe me, i felt so good when i saw that it was practically empty. i have bootcuts, skinnies, flared and i like them all.

Honored Contributor

I recently did the opposite.  Got rid of many of my skinny jeans.  On me, I just prefer the look of straight leg or slight boot cut.

Honored Contributor

I will continue to wear both.  Different shoes, different looks, different jeans.

Respected Contributor

I have a few pair.  I wear them occasionally. 

Esteemed Contributor

Me too.  I got rid of my boot cut jeans and slacks a couple years ago.  I look better in skinny and straight-leg jeans. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Skinny jeans have their place but I need and want more than one style of jeans in my wardrobe.  I don't always want to have to wear a longer top which is all I would wear with skinny jeans.  There are also different shoes I wear with different cuts of jeans.  Some shoes just don't look right with a skinny.