Respected Contributor

Re: I got my Cuddle Duds TSV

Having to wait till summer to wear a "cuddly" outfit seems wrong. Isn't that when jackets, however light, are not necessary? (It can get really hot where I live, and I don't have central air.)

Honored Contributor

@jonbon

I read the reviews and I do not think they are for this jacket, they comment about fleece and this is definitely not fleece

wrote:

wrote:

@jonbon

It is a flat weave, not French Terry and if you read the reviews they seem to be about a fleece gaarment no this one

wrote:

wrote:

It is not French Terry but it is so soft and feels great, I can not wait for warmer weather 

What do you  mean, "It is not French Terry"? It was advertised as such and is described as such online. (The early reviews aren't great, either.)

Yes, several people who reviewed it mentioned pilling, which sounded more like fleece. I presume the type of loops on the back are what make it different from regular french terry? Unfortunately, I didn't get to see a presentation where they did an extreme close-up of the back of the fabric.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Finally received TSV today (definitely not quick delivery ) and appears nice. Back length good but front drape long for petite individual. Will have to try with slender pants and get overall effect. This is why I RARELY take the chance. Don’t want shipping costs for return.
Esteemed Contributor

I won't be buying CuddlDuds again. I bought my first tSV awhile ago. The pilling is unbelievable. And, I would never wear it outside. I bought the duster, and after a couple of wears, it looks like an old rag. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@febe1wrote:

I won't be buying CuddlDuds again. I bought my first tSV awhile ago. The pilling is unbelievable. And, I would never wear it outside. I bought the duster, and after a couple of wears, it looks like an old rag. 

Yes.  My experience as well.  I love the print on my lightweight jacket I purchased a few months ago, but the quality certainly isn't there.  I make it work by using a fabric shaver often.  I know the piece will be short lived, but at least it didn't cost much. 

Honored Contributor

I am the OP and this thread was not started about a fleecy item.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I got my pink (coral) one a few days ago and it is super cute. I also bought the long sleeve top and it is super cute too.  Got that on today with a pair of distressed jeans.

Deb