Honored Contributor

It is not French Terry but it is so soft and feels great, I can not wait for warmer weather 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: I got my Cuddle Duds TSV

@I am still oxox  hiow does it fit ?

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1

It fits to size it is not oversized what so ever

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  It looked rather thin on TV.  How is the weight of it?  Just curious.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Is is definatley Summer weight

Respected Contributor

wrote:

It is not French Terry but it is so soft and feels great, I can not wait for warmer weather 

What do you  mean, "It is not French Terry"? It was advertised as such and is described as such online. (The early reviews aren't great, either.)

Honored Contributor

@jonbon

It is a flat weave, not French Terry and if you read the reviews they seem to be about a fleece gaarment no this one

wrote:

wrote:

What do you  mean, "It is not French Terry"? It was advertised as such and is described as such online. (The early reviews aren't great, either.)

Respected Contributor

The fabric was explained as a “modern” french terry, a little different than we’ve seen. Whatever that means. LOL

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

wrote:

The fabric was explained as a “modern” french terry, a little different than we’ve seen. Whatever that means. LOL

yes I wondered what the heck that meant too.I  think the quality might be different than we are used to so they called it modern to cover that.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@jonbon

It is a flat weave, not French Terry and if you read the reviews they seem to be about a fleece gaarment no this one

wrote:

wrote:

Yes, several people who reviewed it mentioned pilling, which sounded more like fleece. I presume the type of loops on the back are what make it different from regular french terry? Unfortunately, I didn't get to see a presentation where they did an extreme close-up of the back of the fabric.