Super Contributor

I get the most compliments when I wear (insert color)

It's a tie between coral and turquoise.

The coral works well with my coloring (blonde hair, light skin with yellow undertones), and the turquoise brings out the blue in my eyes.

However, green is the color I gravitate towards the most.

What about you?

Super Contributor

Re: I get the most compliments when I wear (insert color)

Green is my least favorite. I think red is my best color. 63 with blondish-grey hair and very fair skin-brown eyes.

Trusted Contributor

Jewel tones (blue or purple) and oddly enough pink too.
#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Turquoise. My eyes are light blue, and turquoise really lights them up.

Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

I have a red shirt that gets lots of compliments. Someone comments on it almost every time I wear it.
Honored Contributor

I get the most compliments when I wear fuchsia which is odd because for years I was a neutral girl.

Trusted Contributor

I'm exactly with Maddiecat (except for the color green.) I don't seem to gravitate towards one color, but rather animal prints.

Honored Contributor

Pink!

Honored Contributor

Orange, turquoise, deep green, and purple.

I never liked orange, probably because my first car was my mom's old "safety orange" station wagon, which my friends called the Pumpkinmobile, but I wear it more now because strangers stopped me to tell me how good two different orange tops looked on me.

Super Contributor

For me, it would be rich jewel tones...PURPLE, ROYAL BLUE, AND FUSCHIA. I used to wear those colors all the time when I was younger, but I'm one of those that tend to pull anything black or gray out of my closet. I'll "spark" it up with a scarf or jewelry, but I do tend to gravitate to more black things. But for the last couple of years, I've really gotten back into colors, especially when spring rolls around. Last year, I bought a beautiful fuschia, white, and almost lime green tunic with a touch of black in it that brought so many compliments. It reminded me of photos I've seen from the late 60's...almost a retro colorburst shirt. It is so vibrant; I can't wait to wear it again; I paired it with my white jeans. It's almost spring, and this particular tunic is bright and full of color!