Trusted Contributor

I found a beautiful bargain!!

[ Edited ]

Denim Co has what is left of a jacquard cardigan in a few colors & sizes, petite & regular.  It is the buffalo check, with an open front.  I ordered the regular, because my size & color - Medium, Chocolate

& British Tan was still available.  This is, IMHO, beautiful.  I bought the buttoned version last year in solid gray, & love that ,too.  All 

matched seams on the check.  I love the color combination, as it is not as contrasty as the camel/black from last year. oh, I almost forgot:  $33!, A383703 & A383702

Valued Contributor

Re: I found a beautiful bargain!!

It's really cute for the fall. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is really nice @Magny!

I got this after reading about close out clearance prices or "blow-out" prices here. I'd never heard of those

so I looked and found this-

Denim & Co. Naturals Printed Short-Sleeve Button - A396112

I really like it and it is a very cool, breathable material. Very pretty colors. It was $11 and $16 with shipping and tax.

Every thing I've gotten this year is because of something I read here on the forums.(Ok so it's not much) 

Who says we don't generate profit from here!

I meant to add the item no-they only have the taupe in small left-

A396112

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I got this after reading about close out clearance prices or "blow-out" prices here. I'd never heard of those

I really like it and it is a very cool, breathable material. Very pretty colors. It was $11 and $16 with shipping and tax.

Every thing I've gotten this year is because of something I read here on the forums.(Ok so it's not much) 

@on the bay wrote:

I also have that shirt, in those colors.  Love it too!

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Denim Co has what is left of a jacquard cardigan in a few colors & sizes, petite & regular.  It is the buffalo check, with an open front.  I ordered the regular, because my size & color - Medium, Chocolate

& British Tan was still available.  This is, IMHO, beautiful.  I bought the buttoned version last year in solid gray, & love that ,too.  All 

matched seams on the check.  I love the color combination, as it is not as contrasty as the camel/black from last year. oh, I almost forgot:  $33!, A383703 & A383702

I was very tempted to get this! Enjoy it!