Honored Contributor

I find the dancing and showing of behinds sickening.

Woman in Control.  It is so degrading to women and sad that she has to resort to this  on her programs to try to sell her goods...  I do not find it "fun" or entertaining at all.  Just not necessary.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I find the dancing and showing of behinds sickening.

Funny you posted this. I turned the show off for a completely different reason. The clothing looked Cheap and what ran through my mind was this is why my friends won't watch or buy from home shopping channels. The stereotypical opinion of the clothing sold on home shopping channels was up front and center this morning. 

Respected Contributor

Agree .... I understand she's trying to be fresh and fun, but my reaction is almost taking her presentations "into the gutter."   I am not a prude--but I cannot see any of the upscale designers promoting this type of presentation for their line.

Valued Contributor

I had it on in the background and stopped in my tracks when I heard the host acting like a 12 year old., screaming, hooting, carrying on, all because of that vendor and her shenanigans,

These shows are demeaning and unnecessary to sell clothing. And that jumpsuit with the mesh overlay? Who could wear that for any length of time? If you were out in public and had to use the restroom, the whole thing would be dragging on the filty bathroom floor.

Can't stand this line. the vendor always acted so classy when she represented CitiKnits. Don't know why she changed. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why in the world would I want to see a bunch of women shaking their behinds at me....

.... and why in the world would that encourage me to buy the pants?

Honored Contributor

No matter what the Q says I feel sales are down and they are resorting to things like that. Doesn't do a thing for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't watch her....or Lisa Rinna...two of my least favorite vendors...

Valued Contributor

ITA!!! NOT necessary!!!  There's enough sexual exploitation on TV as it is....I don't watch anymore.....Enough already!!  

Honored Contributor

Between her and Lisa R.  , today is a pass for me.👎👎👎

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

No matter what the Q says I feel sales are down and they are resorting to things like that. Doesn't do a thing for me.

okay, I'll ask. Why? who are they now trying to attract as customers? does anyone think that all that nonsense is motivation for selling something?

If I went into a store and saw a salegirl jumping up and down, hooting, and flexing her behind, I'd be outta there. Thought it might be some kind of store promoting something besides clothing.