Regular Contributor

I am also enjoying Albany today with Gary!

At times in the past, Albany has grated on my nerves a wee bit, talking a mile a minute.. Smiley Wink But today, she's being very witty in a smart and controlled way without stepping on Gary. They are working well together. Great job, Albany! Fun show!

Respected Contributor

Re: I enjoy Albany

[ Edited ]

Albany certainly is very pretty.  She seems to have calmed down a bit.  Gary seems to enjoy working with her.  She must not have gotten the memo about tossing merchandise.  I did not like seeing her toss that expensive handbag.  None of them should be tossing any merchandise.

Esteemed Contributor

@appleseed wrote:

I am also enjoying Albany today with Gary!

At times in the past, Albany has grated on my nerves a wee bit, talking a mile a minute.. Smiley Wink But today, she's being very witty in a smart and controlled way without stepping on Gary. They are working well together. Great job, Albany! Fun show!

Gary is sure having a good time! 

Contributor

I wish she would stop yelling and the love fest she is having with Gary is a little over the top.  Just talk about and sell the clothes, she doesn't need all of the other nonsense.  I want to watch but cannot stand the antics.  Why can't some of these hosts act like the hosts on HSN or Evine.  Quiet understated hosts who sell their items with some class.  They need some lessons from their own like Marybeth or Lisa Mason.

Esteemed Contributor

They all have different styles but I think Albany is friendly and enthusiastic.  They are all just having a good time.  They are both giving adequate information IMHO. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love that Albany is very intelligent,  high energy, will be funny but  can speak proper english and act appropriately when called for. She certainly is a beautiful woman, it's not all about her but when you have 3 kids and work a full time job you learn that really quick.

Honored Contributor

and she looks better in those jeans than any of the models do!

Frequent Contributor

I have been looking for that jacket also

Super Contributor

@bewise wrote:

I enjoy her very much,she can be so funny and serious She certainly makes me laugh.Plus I think she is beautiful.

Me too! Made me laugh :0

Respected Contributor
Sorry, kissing a co-worker on the mouth on the air is just wrong......