Honored Contributor

Re: I don't think i can wear Logo anymore

If O/P doesn't think she can wear Logo anymore...she should not wear Logo anymore. 

It's that simple.

L O L!Woman LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I don't understand how they sold her last TSV T-shirt with shark bite hem!!  Everyone wrote in that after they washed it  once, it came out with little holes all over the fabric.  What terrible quality.  I bought too but haven' worn them yet, so I didn't know about the "holes" problem in time to return.  $68 plus $6 shipping for this.  Didn't the designers know this would happen when washed?!  I think they did, as they would have washed it to test it for wear.  I don't see how they pushed this as such a wonderful T-shirt. Will not buy Lori Goldstein again for sure.  

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

I don't understand how they sold her last TSV T-shirt with shark bite hem!!  Everyone wrote in that after they washed it  once, it came out with little holes all over the fabric.  What terrible quality.  I bought too but haven' worn them yet, so I didn't know about the "holes" problem in time to return.  $68 plus $6 shipping for this.  Didn't the designers know this would happen when washed?!  I think they did, as they would have washed it to test it for wear.  I don't see how they pushed this as such a wonderful T-shirt. Will not buy Lori Goldstein again for sure.  

@mia 2 So your post is all based on hearsay?  What others have said or rather written?  And are you certain "everyone" said that --- every single review do you mean or are you exaggerating?  And you own it but haven't yet washed yours.  OK.....well then why don't you wear them, then wash them, and then tell us what you think?  You may be surprised and have nothing to complain about.  Mine washed just fine - no holes.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand all the animosity on this forum for this brand. You don't like it, we get it. Just don't buy it. If it bothers you that much, change the channel. I don't like items from the Linea line or from Bob Mackie. I think they are far too matronly and frumpy for me. I find it easy enough to not buy them and go about my business without posting about how ugly they are.
Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I  agree with the OP's observation.  I feel LOGO is  unflattering on everyone  regardless of one's size.   I don't understand how people continue to buy her things.  Everything looks exactly the same.   Ladies, its one thing if you like it and want to buy one or two tops etc but it's a "no no" to fill your closet with the same "look/style".  A tailored jean, pants, great skirt etc with a "normal" fashionable top, sweater, wrap, jacket is a lot more attractive and flattering on everyone plus it won't go out of style.  If you think that LOGO is hiding your figure flaws, then your very much mistaken.  Everyone looks 15 pound larger in her clothing and quite frankly, unless your in your 20's or 30's, women past that age look terrible in her styles.

What is a no no is telling people what they should be wearing or filling their closet with.  That is up to each individual person.  IMO not all LOGO looks the same either.  

I also really dislike when anyone makes a declaration that a certain garment looks good on absolutely no one.  It just doesn't make any sense.  It might not look good on you and it might not be a style you like, but there are people out there who can wear LOGO and look darn good in it.   

Honored Contributor

Fortunately, I'm 75, average size and height, and I CAN wear LOGO

I just got my #35 and #36 pieces  (actually one item number consisting of 2 pieces.  (They only take up about 1/3 of my closet.)

My styling "technique" is not like anything Lori has shown ... and gets rave reviews from friends - a couple of whom have become LOGO fans.

I got A268911 in black/shale combo.  The fabric of the black top feels fab!

Honored Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

I am becoming less & less interested in Logo these days.  It now all looks the same somehow.

@Double-D  Can I become less interested in LOGO if I was never interested before?

Respected Contributor

Most LOGO tops DO NOT flatter the pear shaped figure...like mine!!!  I own a straight hem and a handkerchief and that is it. No more!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mia 2  If you find your clothing gets holes too, I would call customer service and see if you can return on their dime as defective.  

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm a 3X and today I'm wearing a Logo top paired with my One World cropped denim vest from Evine and skinny jeans from Torrid. I'm sure to some on here I may look like an unflattering hot mess and breaking fashion rules when it comes to fat ladies, but hey, I'm getting rebellious in my middle age. 

I understand where the OP is coming from - not bashing her. If you feel you don't look good in certain clothes, why wear them? If I were a size 8-10 though, I wouldn't be here! Smiley LOL

The prices are what keep me from having a lot of LOGO in my closet ---but to those ladies that still feel the need to bash those who like it---just STOP. Enough of being petty and spiteful.  We're not going to quit wearing it because you think we look like ugly bag ladies. We're not here for your approval. I think Bob Mackie Wearable Art is extremely unattractive but I'm not going to mock his fans or tell them they shouldn't wear it.