Respected Contributor

Re: I don't think i can wear Logo anymore

I do not like how Logo looks on most of the models and not on Lori at ALL! Just IMHO,

Logo does not help anyone whos petite an/ or fuller figured, ADDS bulk and fullness and makes anyone short look shorter,

I cringe when Lori comes out in numerous 'layers' over fitted leggings amd pointy shoes! Aaaaghhh! Chops her in half and makes the upper body look BIG.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Kazsails wrote:

I do love Logo - but I've seen myself in a couple of pictures lately wearing my Logo tops and they are not flatering whatsoever.  I look like I'm wearing maternity tops and like I've gained 20 lbs or more.  

They are pretty and flowy and easy to wear but I've determined it's not a good look on me.  I'm 5' 7" and weigh approx 155 so i'm on the edge of a size 8 and creeping towards a size 10 and I really don't want to make myself look any larger.

Sorry to say I'm going to have to be very careful on what style I choose from now on.

Excellent -good to know what works for you. 

But, it certainly doesn't apply to me or millions of others that shop & wear Logo well! 

Why would you be 'sorry to be careful on what style you choose'? It's a good thing to have that awareness.  

What's equally good - not dissing others for their own personal fashion decisions even if you disagree or dislike it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Awwe...seeing one self in a photo is truly eye opening experience!!LOL  Things I thought looked fine on me...then took a photo and WHAT was I thinking?  I am slowly getting the Christmas tree shape and I don't like it.

I never bought this line...for me it looked like maternity wear....I am 5 "4....and when I was very small/thin about 10yrs ago I probably could have worn it. 

I went shopping for some clothes and now I am thinking I thought I looked ok in the fitting room...maybe I should have taken a selfie before I purchased it LOL!

Gonna save lot's of money that way...Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I do not like how Logo looks on most of the models and not on Lori at ALL! Just IMHO,

Logo does not help anyone whos petite an/ or fuller figured, ADDS bulk and fullness and makes anyone short look shorter,

I cringe when Lori comes out in numerous 'layers' over fitted leggings amd pointy shoes! Aaaaghhh! Chops her in half and makes the upper body look BIG.

Agree.  If it doesn't look good on the models, wow.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Kazsails wrote:

I do love Logo - but I've seen myself in a couple of pictures lately wearing my Logo tops and they are not flatering whatsoever.  I look like I'm wearing maternity tops and like I've gained 20 lbs or more.  

They are pretty and flowy and easy to wear but I've determined it's not a good look on me.  I'm 5' 7" and weigh approx 155 so i'm on the edge of a size 8 and creeping towards a size 10 and I really don't want to make myself look any larger.

Sorry to say I'm going to have to be very careful on what style I choose from now on.

Excellent -good to know what works for you. 

But, it certainly doesn't apply to me or millions of others that shop & wear Logo well! 

Why would you be 'sorry to be careful on what style you choose'? It's a good thing to have that awareness.  

What's equally good - not dissing others for their own personal fashion decisions even if you disagree or dislike it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you. The line is too long for anyone 5'4" or shorter unless you're the perfect sized fit model.  Most women aren't 5'9", including Lori! 

What I've found most frustrating is the quality of the fabric. It pills too quickly. I've gotten shirts at Target that looked nice longer than these overpriced items. 

I'm a big fan of H by Halston now days.

Honored Contributor

That's funny, it's also the experience I had with LOGO years ago.  I bought several LOGO tops back when the line first came to QVC.  It was comfy and new and I'll be honest I fell for the sales pitch.  I'm short and I have booty.  One day I looked at myself in a glass door or store window, I forget which and I was somewhat horrified.   It was a horrible look on me.  I looked short, fat, wide, dumpy.  The pointy part almost came to my knee.  Yes, it was a real "what was I thinking" moment.  I ended up using those two tops as sleep shirts and I never bought LOGO again.  Of course, she sells petites now and there are many different fabrics and styles.  I don't watch LOGO shows but I see presentations on PMS and I like seeing other women in LOGO.  It's just not right for me.  It's not just LOGO.  I can't wear any of those styles that have those exaggerated hemlines.  

Occasional Visitor

OMG! I am so glad to see so many are starting to feel the same way that I feel about the LOGO line. The thought alone of seeing another most unflattering tutu top is enough for me to not even bother to look and see whats new anymore or maybe I should say whats NOT new!

The only thing that I will buy, which are never in stock are her original leggings which I do love.

Not even the models look good in her clothes half the time (in my opinion).

I drank the cool-aide for awhile but now I just feel the Bag Lady look just isn't my style anymore......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never been a fan of this style of top.  I don't like thin flimsy fabrics because they (at least on me) accentuates the negative.  I am sick of rayon/spandex because I think it looks cheap.  The market in general in flooded with this style and you can find them just about anywhere.  I am tall and carry weight in my waist, slim hips and long legs.  Wearing this type of top accentuates the fullness in my mid section and it is not a good look on me.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It really takes some courage to give yourself an honest evaluation! I agree that LOGO styles accentuate things we as women want to keep in some kind of proportion. Colors are nice, and sometimes I like a less bulky fabric, but the styles are so juvenile and so unflattering. (generally)

That top on the home page needs to be banished forever! I wouldn't put that on my 5-year old GD!

But sometimes your tastes change, so that is understandable, too!