Esteemed Contributor

Re: I don't think i can wear Logo anymore

I used to buy a lot of Logo.Not anymore.Most of her tops are thin, stretch & pill.They're overpriced too. They just don't seem to live past a couple of washings/wearing.

I buy very little Logo these days.Only when they're on sale & a style that I know will flatter my petite frame.I don't buy the rayon spandex,it grows to much!!

Frequent Contributor

Wow! So defensive!

I don't recall dissing you or anyone else in my post.  If you read it carefully you will see I am only speaking for myself. 

I said sorry, because, if you read it carefully, I said I do love logo, I said the styles are pretty and flowy and comfortable.  I said is was not a good look on ME.  

Didn't mention you or the other millions one single dingle time.  

So....... enjoy what works for you!  

Honored Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:

Wow! So defensive!

I don't recall dissing you or anyone else in my post.  If you read it carefully you will see I am only speaking for myself. 

I said sorry, because, if you read it carefully, I said I do love logo, I said the styles are pretty and flowy and comfortable.  I said is was not a good look on ME.  

Didn't mention you or the other millions one single dingle time.  

So....... enjoy what works for you!  

@Kazsails, I didn't find anything offensive in your post nor did I think you were dissing anyone.  It was obvious to me when you said you were sorry you were going to have to quit wearing LOGO and find other styles, it was because you liked the line, it just didn't work for you.

Sometimes, a photo or a glance in a window as you walk by is what it takes to realize a style isn't for you.  I wore a dress to a wedding recently and I loved the dress when it arrived.  Fit me, was comfortable and pretty.  In my mirror, I thought it looked great and I received compliments on the dress at the wedding. However, I had my DH take a photo of me with 2 friends and I was not at all happy with how I looked in the photo.  The dress makes me look huge!!!!!  The dress is already in the donation pile.   

Honored Contributor

A size 8 is worried?  Well, my 1X would be hideous.  Actually my reason for not buying is the 60.00 price tag which most items start at.  Same goes for Susan Graver.  Louis Del Olio comes in much better price wise and I consider him the truest designer QVC has. 

Trusted Contributor

I  agree with the OP's observation.  I feel LOGO is  unflattering on everyone  regardless of one's size.   I don't understand how people continue to buy her things.  Everything looks exactly the same.   Ladies, its one thing if you like it and want to buy one or two tops etc but it's a "no no" to fill your closet with the same "look/style".  A tailored jean, pants, great skirt etc with a "normal" fashionable top, sweater, wrap, jacket is a lot more attractive and flattering on everyone plus it won't go out of style.  If you think that LOGO is hiding your figure flaws, then your very much mistaken.  Everyone looks 15 pound larger in her clothing and quite frankly, unless your in your 20's or 30's, women past that age look terrible in her styles.

Respected Contributor

I'm 44 years old, 5'10", and a size 2x. I happen to be wearing a Logo slub top over a Logo tank today. I look smashing.

I've never experienced any of my Logo items not laundering well. I work in an ultra casual office and am a busy suburban mom. It fits my lifestyle.
Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I  agree with the OP's observation.  I feel LOGO is  unflattering on everyone  regardless of one's size.   I don't understand how people continue to buy her things.  Everything looks exactly the same.   Ladies, its one thing if you like it and want to buy one or two tops etc but it's a "no no" to fill your closet with the same "look/style".  A tailored jean, pants, great skirt etc with a "normal" fashionable top, sweater, wrap, jacket is a lot more attractive and flattering on everyone plus it won't go out of style.  If you think that LOGO is hiding your figure flaws, then your very much mistaken.  Everyone looks 15 pound larger in her clothing and quite frankly, unless your in your 20's or 30's, women past that age look terrible in her styles.

@Danielle46  Easy explanation.  Because, unlike you, people don't think the clothes are unflattering on them.   And kindly refrain from telling me something is a "no-no" that I buy; that is, please don't tell me what I shouldn't buy.   IMO, the clothes you describe as "normal" are boring.   People have different tastes, or can't you accept that?

@RollTide2008 I'll bet you did look smashing.  And were comfortable all day, too. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Just like SG, most LoGo tops are polyesther...no thanks!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I'm just getting my waistline back, I want to emphasize it, not cover it.  Was at Target today and they have a cute boho style called Knox Rose - but again, all look like maternity wear and loose fitting - not flattering on my body type.  I totally agree that her clothes are not flattering at all.  (Sorry Logo lovers)

I LOVE Knox Rose..I have a darling top I just found the oter day in my closet..pretty sad when I have things buried I forgot about..!!! I quit buying LOGO last year..the quality wasn't there..all my pieces look pilly...I hate that!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I love LOGO and if I think my top has too much fabric, I gather it in with a wide belt and a beautiful buckle. In fact, I wish Lori would show the LOGO tops belted. I have received so many compliments with mine.