Frequent Contributor

I don't think i can wear Logo anymore

I do love Logo - but I've seen myself in a couple of pictures lately wearing my Logo tops and they are not flatering whatsoever.  I look like I'm wearing maternity tops and like I've gained 20 lbs or more.  

They are pretty and flowy and easy to wear but I've determined it's not a good look on me.  I'm 5' 7" and weigh approx 155 so i'm on the edge of a size 8 and creeping towards a size 10 and I really don't want to make myself look any larger.

Sorry to say I'm going to have to be very careful on what style I choose from now on.

Respected Contributor

Re: I don't think i can wear Logo anymore

I totally believe what you said here.  When I first saw this line come out, I first thought that if I was pregnant that would be a good line to purchase for maternity clothes. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's why I've never purchased her line... I'm petite, and I know that that look makes me look large.  I need more fitted styles.

Super Contributor

I understand.. I have to be careful what I buy also..  I try to look at the models that are short though..  most tops are too long and will hit my knees.   

Regular Contributor

I am becoming less & less interested in Logo these days.  It now all looks the same somehow.

Respected Contributor

I'm just getting my waistline back, I want to emphasize it, not cover it.  Was at Target today and they have a cute boho style called Knox Rose - but again, all look like maternity wear and loose fitting - not flattering on my body type.  I totally agree that her clothes are not flattering at all.  (Sorry Logo lovers)

Esteemed Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

I am becoming less & less interested in Logo these days.  It now all looks the same somehow.

Just think of all the money you're gonna save!!

Trusted Contributor

I've bought Logo and worn it but I've noticed that tops, when hung on hangers, stretch out terribly. Being tall, I can handle some of the length but the sloppiness, no. I think I'll pass on this line of clothing from now on.

Respected Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:

I do love Logo - but I've seen myself in a couple of pictures lately wearing my Logo tops and they are not flatering whatsoever.  I look like I'm wearing maternity tops and like I've gained 20 lbs or more.  

They are pretty and flowy and easy to wear but I've determined it's not a good look on me.  I'm 5' 7" and weigh approx 155 so i'm on the edge of a size 8 and creeping towards a size 10 and I really don't want to make myself look any larger.

Sorry to say I'm going to have to be very careful on what style I choose from now on.

I carry my weight in my mid-section and my bottom, so Logo styled shirts do accentuate my problem areas and look like I've gained 20lbs, too.

Honored Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:

Excellent -good to know what works for you. 

But, it certainly doesn't apply to me or millions of others that shop & wear Logo well! 

Why would you be 'sorry to be careful on what style you choose'? It's a good thing to have that awareness.  

What's equally good - not dissing others for their own personal fashion decisions even if you disagree or dislike it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri