Honored Contributor

Re: I did not know Albany had left

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I knew she was leaving, but don't remember seeing a last day.  she will be missed.

It seems she announced her leaving after her last show so after her announcement, she never came back.

She said on her Instagram that she wanted to spend more time with her kids and working weekends and nights didn't fit that agenda. 

The whole thing is super fishy.  

I'm not buying that she left on her own.

It's sad.  She kind of ended up growing on me after awhile.  Her initial baby--sing song voice drove me nuts.  I ended up thinking it was just her and she wasn't being a phony.

I hope she's happy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I knew she was leaving, but don't remember seeing a last day.  she will be missed.

It seems she announced her leaving after her last show so after her announcement, she never came back.

She said on her Instagram that she wanted to spend more time with her kids and working weekends and nights didn't fit that agenda. 

The whole thing is super fishy.  

I'm not buying that she left on her own.

It's sad.  She kind of ended up growing on me after awhile.  Her initial baby--sing song voice drove me nuts.  I ended up thinking it was just her and she wasn't being a phony.

I hope she's happy!

I agree.  What's odd is that she didn't announce anything until after her last show and then she was just gone.  No goodbye of any sort. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Albany will go to another network, if and when with a compete clause contract.

My sense is Albany made the decision for whatever the reason or reasons. She was an excellent, aggressive saleswoman and knew how to sell. Although "unusual", I quickly got used to her and appreciated how well she could sell.

Just to mention, she's also a beautiful woman with a killer figure. I wish her lots of luck and hope she does well whatever her endeavors.

Honored Contributor

It was obviously last-minute, (and probably the decision of management), as usually the departing host makes an on-air announcement well in advance of leaving. Then, the vendors and other hosts have a chance to wish the departing host well. That didn't happen in this case...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

She never grew on me.

Honored Contributor

I read about her leaving on the forums, very sad for the abrupt leaving, I hope she is ok.  She was a very beautiful young woman, a Southerner from New Orleans, I've heard various rumors about why she left, but I wish her the best!

Esteemed Contributor

They come,they go,they come back.  Seems like everyone has shows of their own. I don't think she did?  She will land on her feet.  The spending time with family stuff is hooey. We all know that much.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

It was obviously last-minute, (and probably the decision of management), as usually the departing host makes an on-air announcement well in advance of leaving. Then, the vendors and other hosts have a chance to wish the departing host well. That didn't happen in this case...

Sounds like she didn't leave on good terms.  Unfortunate.  Albany was very smart and was a great salesperson.  I'm sure she'll be able to find something that doesn't interfere w/ her family life.

And, of course, if no acting opportunities arise, she can always sell real estate and still make good money.

Best wishes to you, Albany!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."