Honored Contributor

I'd love to hear recommendations on a white dress with smaller florals in it for this spring/summer

I just feel it's needed.  Love a dress for this summer.

Valued Contributor

Re: I'd love to hear recommendations on a white dress with smaller florals in it for this spring/sum

Thinking about pretty white sundress in the summer makes me smile. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I'd love to hear recommendations on a white dress with smaller florals in it for this spring/sum

@qualitygal 

Slim pickings.  This is about the only thing I see out there, but some will say that it's too short.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Lolakimono"s recommendation, just keep in mind the model is probably about 5'10, and also the actual dress might be longer. Check the length to see, sometimes they are shortened just for promo pictures.  So if you are significantly shorter it might hit you just right. p.s. It didn't say who's dress it is or where found. 

Respected Contributor

White House Black Market has white dresses with floral prints but the prints may be larger than you want.

Sleeveless Laurel Print Midi Dress

Sleeveless Laurel Print Midi Dress

Floral & Lace Midi Dress

Clip Dot Halter Midi Dress

Floral Drape Dress

I know this is not what your request, but I love this for summer. Very chic!

Luxe Stretch Sleeveless Button Detail Dress

Luxe Stretch Sleeveless Button Detail Dress

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee 

Oh, I think those dresses are so lovely. I would wear all but the black and white one w/ the peach/orange flowers. The blue and white one and the last white one are my favorites. I think I need the blue and white one. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Hi @qualitygal  I found the 1st 2 at Anthropologie, a few from Dillards, and the last one is Isaac from the Q. However, they have a lot of color besides white. Best of luck in finding the summer dress you'd like.  : )

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the darling pictures.  I like a lot of those!!!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

Color:Ivory - Image 1 - Short Sleeve Foldover Waist Boat Neck Bi-Stretch Sheath Dress

Vince Camuto Dillards

Calvin Klein Floral Sleeveless Boat Neck Mesh Hem Scuba Crepe A-Line Dress

Calvin Klein Dillards

Calvin Klein Long Sleeve Tie Waist Button Front V-Neck Crinkle Chiffon Midi Dress

Calvn Klein

Calvin Klein Short Sleeve Point Collar Tie Waist Chiffon Midi Shirt Dress

Calvin Klein

Honored Contributor

I just bought a plain white sheath dress from Macys last week... I like that it is plain white, and I can dress it up or down with jackets, scarves, etc.....