Esteemed Contributor

Re: I cobbled together my own lounge wear...

Love seeing samples of nice clothes on a real person.

Got to say though that the one I loved was the tan joggers with the black top.  Miss Contrary here.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoy your posts.  Your taste in clothing is impeccable and your choice in accessories is right on.  You wear your clothes well.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Very nice.

My lounge wear consists of an old bathrobe and ratty slippers.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I don't really have "lounge wear".  I am either dressed or I have PJ's on.  I just put on toast colored jeans, a black v-neck sweater and leopard print slip on sneaks.  That is it for a stay at home day.  

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@MacDUFF :  With your figure and height you can wear just about anything!  You look marvelous!

I have to agree!  You wear everything very well! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF, I like your outfits better than the matching sets you can buy. You look great. I would love to have your height but it seems I am getting shorter by the minute.

Honored Contributor

I like numbers 3 and 4.   Joggers and all........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF You are truly styling and profiling in all of your lounge wear.   Enjoy all of your treasures  that you have put together and wear in good health.

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF   Love the lounge looks you have put together. 👚👖

(BTW, I think Minnie Rose is the cousin of Minnie Pearl 😜)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I appreciate your comments and thank you so much for your nice compliments!

@gabstoomuch  Yes, Minnie Rose is the brand...I bought them at Marshall's about four months ago...$15.

@beckyb1012   As a word nerd ��, I can appreciate your comment!  So, in the interest of giving you more relaxation in your life...cobbled cobbled cobbled cobbled cobbled :biggrin:

@Still Raining   Miss Contrary hahaha.  You and my gf (and @ROMARY ).  Altho I'm not used to them at all (I like my skinnies thankyouverymuch), I do like the jogger style, but I didn't like the fit on these (as well as a few other issues).  I'm eyeing an insanely priced pair of denim joggers with a slimmer cut...I'll eventually find a pair I can love.

@Peaches McPhee  hahaha!

@DiAnne   I used to do old jeans and whatever top was available and call it my casual look.  And it would be casual, but not comfy casual...not sitting-in-front-of-the-fire-sipping-hot-chocolate casual...not I'm-wearing-my-sports-bra-and-I-don't-care casual.  I just have to be careful not to go overboard with the whole lounging around at home in "nice" casual wear thang!  

@Lisa Y   hahaha!  Too bad I already cut off the tag...I could have let it hang out as a fashion accessory!

@patbz   @mspatmac   @Mellyg   @godi   @Mimi 1883 

@tototwo   @tarsmom   @Terrywu   @haddon9   

@tiny 2   @Boomernichols   

Enjoy your evening!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~