Super Contributor

Re: I check the Lunchtime specials everyday- have yet to buy something

I've ordered several tops that were LTS. All were new, not returns. Since the first of the year, Ive purchased about 10 items as LTS, some half of the price after the LTS ended.
Respected Contributor

I've had pretty good luck with the LTS. Not every day, of course. D&C tops, I grab when they do have in my size. Unless they are heinous. I bought Prepology knives a couple of weeks ago that are wonderful knives. You can't get a purse unless you are there at the second that LTS go live.

Regular Contributor

I have also gotten some good deals. Kitchen items, clothing, jewelry etc. It's a bargain hunt for sure. You never know what may be offered, but it pays to check.

Trusted Contributor

I've purchased many items this year from LTS. Some that had been on my wishlist and some items I had not seen presented before. Recent purchases:

A227374 - Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna Floral Print Tunic with Tie Belt

A233206 - Isaac Mizrahi Live! Watercolor Caftan Top with Tank

J291420 - Kenneth Johnson Sterling Statement Necklace 24.0g

<h1 class=""fn""></h1>
Regular Contributor

I have had good luck buying mostly tops. You do have to check the minute they post. If I really want a top that is sold out, I keep checking. It's kind of a quest! Maybe I have been lucky, but everything has come in new condition. It's the only good sale price QVC offers!

Super Contributor

Every so often I find something ...

I checked my orders back to December ... I found seven scarves, two SG tops, one LCNY top.

ETA: All new stuff - no returns.

Super Contributor

I've had good luck with my purchases: IM scarf; JR top, scarf; LCNY scarf, tshirts, crop pants; BM blouse; D&Co sweater and some outdoor Christmas lights. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I've made out well with LTS. I bought mainly d&c tops. I can go long periods with nothing, then get three hits in a week.

Super Contributor

I've bought a few things over the last year. I usually will check right at 8am(Live in California) . Bought some D&Co 100% cotton tees which I love, some jewelery, some solar lighting for my yard. But, I can go on for weeks and not find anything. As said before, it's a bargain hunt , the operative word being hunt.

Regular Contributor

Twice I've seen items as an LTS that I had purchased within the previous 30 days. I was able to get the difference credited to my card.