Honored Contributor

I love ,playtex 4159.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Thank you!  I appreciate you sharing this and your review @4kitties 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

You are welcome.  I highly recommend the Shapeez.  I wore it under my dress to one of my daughters weddings and it gave me the perfect smooth back I wanted.  I do wear it under a few other tops I have that are more fitted and I always feel more confident with no "back fat" or bra lines showing.

If anyone is considering purchasing one, Von Maur has a better price than the Shapeez website.  I ordered mine from Von Maur.  There are two styles, mine is the ultimate.  It has a higher back.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I'm assuming you mean THIS ONE:

@Desertdi  thanks very much. I was here shouting where is @Desertdi, I need a picture. For those of us who don't watch I don't even remember seeing an item number for the bra. Thanks again @Desertdi .

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I bought two of the seamless cami version of that Evelyn & Bobbie bra (A587082), same price for each, so no, I wasn't daunted by the price.  I believed the hype and was more than willing to meet the price.

I returned them the same day.  

The smoothing cami part was very nice.  But the bra itself offered zero support once I actually started walking and not just standing still looking pretty in the mirror.  

What is this? They should hide this picture. It's a big turn off.

Trusted Contributor

Just watched a presentation and I am persuaded.   I'm retired and except for "special occasions" rarely wear an underwire bra anymore.  However, I recognize that the wire-free bras I have don't give me the lift that I'd prefer.  This presentation persuaded me to check out this bra for reviews and maybe give it a try.  Can always return it!