Honored Contributor

Re: I broke my own rule and ordered velcro strap shoes!

@ECBG wrote:

There is an advantage to velcro straps.  Leather strips that have to constantly be buckled get worn looking very quickly and can make a shoe look old very quickly.  

These shoes will look nice for a very long time.

ITA

I don't understand the dislike of cute shoes that just happen to have velcro.  High-end dressy sandals...no...but shoes like this...don't mind at all!!!  never have minded!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think those are cute!

I need a wider toe box these days, even though my feet are basically narrow. Velcro is my friend. It can help me get a better fit.

That's not to say most of my shoes have velcro! But on a casual shoe, I don't shy away from it.  

Respected Contributor

It just goes to show . . . never say never!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1, I just made a comment about the Earth Keri! I ordered them a half size too large and returned them. I sent them back as a return but so far have not heard back other than receiving a refund (minus shipping, of course). 

Anyway, I though they were adorable. Did you like yours?

I needed a larger size, so I sent them back, and they exchanged them. I do like them. I've never done an exchange with the Q, and it went smoothly.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 thanks for the reply. Smiley Happy

eta - I just noticed in my post I wrote I sent mine back as a return. I actually sent them back as an exchange. Not that it matters here, I really need to call CS and see what happened. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be able to wear many shoes if it wasn't for Velcro. I have really bad arthritis in my hands. TG for Velcro!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

eta - I just noticed in my post I wrote I sent mine back as a return. I actually sent them back as an exchange. Not that it matters here, I really need to call CS and see what happened. 

I hope you get them, what color did you get??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1, I got the Moroccan blue and loved the color. I liked all of them but I really needed the blue. My blue sandals from 2 seasons ago have seen better days! Which color did you get?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I believe that @house_cat has taken her Vionics with hook and loop to a cobler to have them "converted" so that they stay closed.  That might help you "deal" with breaking your rules. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1, I got the Moroccan blue and loved the color. I liked all of them but I really needed the blue. My blue sandals from 2 seasons ago have seen better days! Which color did you get?

That blue is pretty, I got the khaki.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan