Honored Contributor

I bought the Tony Little Sporty Lace-Up Boots this morning.

Because I like the style and I needed a boot to walk in. These have a side-zipper and faux-fur inside to keep my feet warm in the cold. Supposedly they have a good arch support so I'm looking forward to getting these. Water-resistant too. I got this navy one.Woman Happy

Tony Little Sporty Lace-Up Boots (new)

tony-little-cheeks-sporty-lace-up-ankle-boot-d-20161021150057183-499427_790.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: I bought the Tony Little Sporty Lace-Up Boots this morning.

@SilleeMee - 

I hope they are just what you are hoping for!

I'ce had his trainers and sandals and both were very nice and comfortable. I caught a glimpse of the boots but it doesn't get very cold here so I did not consider them.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SilleeMee - 

I hope they are just what you are hoping for!

I'ce had his trainers and sandals and both were very nice and comfortable. I caught a glimpse of the boots but it doesn't get very cold here so I did not consider them.

@willdob3,

Yes, I hope they fit! I have his sandals and love them. Never bought his trainers though. How do they fit??...do they run true-to-size? Tony said the boots fit like his trainers but I'm not familiar with them. Thanks.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee - I size up on the trainers to be sure I have room for socks. Ic you won't wear socks then you might not need to size up.

Super Contributor

SilleeMee, the navy called my name but I resisted.  Let us know how you like them!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SilleeMee - I size up on the trainers to be sure I have room for socks. Ic you won't wear socks then you might not need to size up.

Thanks @willdob3. I ordered two different sizes...one size up and the other one my regular size. I don't usually wear thick socks so I could end up sending the larger ones back. How are your trainers in the width? I ordered the wide-width boot and hope they are not too wide! My feet are on the narrower side of wide which means sometimes I can wear regular width shoes.Thanks.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Duck wrote:

SilleeMee, the navy called my name but I resisted.  Let us know how you like them!

@Lucky Duck,

I couldn't resist!Woman Very Happy I tried...lol!Woman LOL 

These are on extended delivery so I'm not gettin' 'em until mid November!...Whaaah!Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Ok now I want a prairie..those are cut and perfect for our winters.did you size up

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@SilleeMee Ok now I want a prairie..those are cut and perfect for our winters.did you size up

@dex,

Yes, I got two pairs...one pair in a half size bigger and one my regular size. Plan on sending one back.  They have free shipping today and you get extra-flexpays with the hsn card. Only bad thing is they are in extended delivery and I won't be seeing my boots until mid-November!Woman Tongue They had better be worth the wait!...LOL!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Those are really cute boots!  Enjoy!!!