Honored Contributor

Re: I bought a denim jacket!

A350580 in bleached light denim. Fit is great. I was at Loew's this morning buying a washer and this woman kept staring at me with it on. She was a young girl probably nearing 30 couldn't figure out why she was staring at me. She should had said "like your jacket" instead of staring. maybe she thought I was to old to wear Logo, but, here in this part of Tx they probably never heard of Logo. LOL

I go up to people all the time and say "love your hair", "love that pink sweater,hun ".  People always smile and glad to discuss where they got it at.   She was strange.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@SharkE 

@SharkE wrote:

"I bought a denim Jacket"

Yep, me too !

You have enough denim jackets to supply QVC.What color did you get?

Yeah, I could beat out Gary Goban. That grey jacket he's been wearing looks like a womans not flattering on him.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I'm in southern Calif. and I live in jean jackets. Recently I purchased Isaac Mizrahi True Denim Jean Jacket in dark indigo, bleached indigo and jasmine. Beautiful, Comfortable and Great Fit. A306370. I bought the dark indigo As-Is price and it was perfect - A345909. They don't have many sizes left in As-Is.

They also have it in white - check it out.

I didn't buy the white because I would have to put it in the washing machine separately so it doesn't absorb colors from my regular clothes.

True Value from Isaac.

Valued Contributor

I have several jean jackets (white, yellow and navy striped) that I bought from Kohls over several years.  Of course, I wanted a med. blue denim one too!  Last week I was in Sears, and found just what I wanted and it was on sale for $20! They had a navy striped or dotted (can't remember) also, but I have one similar.  Great price. You might check on line if you want those colors.  

Honored Contributor

Enjoy!  I LOVE mine, especially the white eyelet jacket I got this season!

Honored Contributor

I have always owned a jean jacket, I presently own 2, both from SG, one dark wash and a black one. I donated all my cropped styles that were popular a few years ago. I would like to add a white jean jacket to my collection, just have to find the right one.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I have that same Linea jacket and I have yet to wear it also.  My jacket is pink.   (white was sold out when I ordered)

Trusted Contributor

I am another who has lots of jean jackets in lots of colors.  I like the proportion on me.  About 3 years ago I obsessed about wanting a white jean jacket and finally found one.  Now I hardly ever wear it because I can't keep it clean.  Every time I wear it, it has to go into the wash.  I love the look, but it's a pain.