Honored Contributor

I might have been brainwashed ... there's no telling what caused it!

I've been fixated on white denim jackets for about two weeks now.  Searching all over online.

Actually - I've been fixated on white clothing.  I bought a white raincoat and four white Liz Claimborne shirts.  (Just got a pair of white shoes delivered (and a similar style in taupe.)

How it happened tonight:  I got home about 9PM from a meeting (fantastic meeting) and saw an email from LandsEnd offering an additional 10% off clearance and 50% off one full price item.  

I had my eye on a white denm jacket that had been marked down from $90 to $49 ... now down to $37.  And some white linen blend pants that were $70 were now down to $35.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I bought a denim jacket!

You gotta love when you get a deal like that.  You definitely are on a "white" binge.  I bought a white jean jacket on sale 3 years ago and I thought I'd wear it a handful of times that summer.  I wore the heck out of that thing the past two summers and I'm sure I will this summer too.  I wear a lot of white tees and white button down shirts but I don't wear white pants.  I did buy a pair of white jeans from HSN when all the Iman stuff was on deep clearance.  

Honored Contributor

I have jean jackets in every color imaginable except white.  It's just too hot here to even contemplate wearing a jacket in summer.  I have a beautifully embroidered white baseball-style jacket by Linea which I've never worn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yeah ... it's hot here in NYC also (hot and sticky/humid) .... but EVERYWHERE indoors is freezing.  Even the buses, taxis.  I always have a jacket or wrap with me.  I keep my apt at 70 in the warm weather - just the right temp.

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have jean jackets in every color imaginable except white.  It's just too hot here to even contemplate wearing a jacket in summer.  I have a beautifully embroidered white baseball-style jacket by Linea which I've never worn.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Congratulations! Now to get you into a pair of jeans! Lol

I love jeans and I love jackets but I've never been into jean jackets myself. But now with the addition of all this spandex in our denim it's actually comfortable to wear a jean jacket and the only one I have has a zipper instead of buttons ( and it's olive green 😏)

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA SCORE!!!!!  Congrats!!!

Image result for happy woman with shopping bags

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Denim jackets are truly stylish and never out of fashion. it’s a must have for every wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@Sublime Saumya 

See ..... that's what my issue has been.  I've rebelled against "a must for every wardrobe" dictum for lots of years.  

After 12 years of wearing a school uniform ... I swore I would never again dress like anyone else.  So far, so good.  So now - I chose white ...  and now  I'm thinking about how I'm going to wear it so it doesn't look like your run-of-the-mill denim jacket.

I have some palazzo pants in rather "jazzy" prints ... thinking .... thinking ... scarves? ...  skinny scarves? ....  over LOGO tops? ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Sublime Saumya wrote:

Denim jackets are truly stylish and never out of fashion. it’s a must have for every wardrobe.

Frequent Contributor

I also have been searching for a white denim jacket, don't know why. Well, about a month ago I got an Issac Mizrahi white denim jacket on sale at the Q and I love it. Hope to get a lot of wear out of it. 

Honored Contributor

"I bought a denim Jacket"

Yep, me too !