Honored Contributor

Re: I am trying to get a poster here in Fashion

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset wrote:

I think this post was just another sneaky way to start a discussion about her dress being inappropriate.Weren''t several of those already deleted?

How much else can be said about this dress that hasn't been said yet?

One doesn't need to come to QVC's forums to find dresses when simply googling black strapless dresses on your own can produce results. 

I don't think the OP would do something like that.  And I wasn't on the boards last night so I had no idea there were multiple threads that had been deleted about the dress and maybe the OP wasn't either.   

The OP didn't want a black strapless dress. She specifically wanted to know about Shawn's black dress.  And for the heck of it, I did google black strapless dress and nothing like Shawn's came up. 

One of the mods responded on this thread so if she felt it was out of line, she would have deleted it like the others.

Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201. So if it's  $150., what was the original price?

I like the fitted dress, SK reminded me of those old time cartoons of people wearing a barrel to cover up.

Any one think she will wear it again on air?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@Irshgrl31201. So if it's  $150., what was the original price?

I like the fitted dress, SK reminded me of those old time cartoons of people wearing a barrel to cover up.

Any one think she will wear it again on air?

Its original price was $375 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

I think this post was just another sneaky way to start a discussion about her dress being inappropriate.Weren''t several of those already deleted?

One doesn't need to come to QVC's forums to find dresses when simply googling black strapless dresses on your own can produce results. 

First of all @PinkSunset I did google black dresses and looked under several stores girls in another thread suggested I look. Couldn't find it. I had actually questioned the QVC moderator to see if Shawn had listed where she got it. I doubted it was QVC. That is when another poster suggested I ask the person I asked. You couldn't be more wrong. First of all I didn't think the dress was inappropriate and if I did, why would I not just say it? I certainly woudn't say I wanted to BUY IT!! lol! Anyone who is familiar with my posts knows I say what I think and am not at all intimidated to do so. Plus, if someone feels comfortable in something, who am I to call it inappropriate. Unlike many others here who have yet to learn to have a little class when speaking about an article of clothing they don't like, if I don't like something someone else likes I simply say it isn't my taste. I don't trash the article of clothing because when a person says something like Oh I hate that outfit, it is gross, they look like a classless fool. 

Don't rush out and get a PI license because you aren't very good at it.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

I don't think so.  She liked the dress and ended up buying it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

I don't think the OP would do something like that.  And I wasn't on the boards last night so I had no idea there were multiple threads that had been deleted about the dress and maybe the OP wasn't either.   

The OP didn't want a black strapless dress. She specifically wanted to know about Shawn's black dress.  And for the heck of it, I did google black strapless dress and nothing like Shawn's came up. 

One of the mods responded on this thread so if she felt it was out of line, she would have deleted it like the others.

Thanks @Lipstickdiva. I did see a few of the threads. It is funny watching grown women going on and on about how ugly her dress was or whatever insults they threw at her. Some are so nasty and classless. 

Who starts a thread to slam a dress by saying that they want to buy it? lol! Too much.

JFK
Honored Contributor

To clarity I don't think the dress is inappropriate, per se, but I was taken aback considering the venue.

Funny how the dress really didn't show anything yet simultaneously gave the illusion she was near topless! Ithink it was the combination of no straps and then the sleeves only starting at the crook of the elbow.

I'm willing to bet if there were no sleeves the look would have garnered far less negativity..

Respected Contributor

Shawn has worn totally strapless before with no sleeves.   Gave a lot of viewers the vapors.   Lol

Honored Contributor

@Bri36

The emphasis being on LESS negativity...lol

Trusted Contributor

Maybe someone should have offered her a sweater. Poor Shawn looks like she may be cold.