Honored Contributor

Re: I am trying to get a poster here in Fashion

@Irshgrl31201   I'm happy that lolakimono was able to find the dress for you!  She's always so helpful, and great at finding things.  The similar dress was good info too...just in case the one you wanted wasn't available in your size.

as for the remarks about other threads about "the dress". We aren't all here during the day, so have no knowledge of them if they're no longer active.  

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I like this one. It is Laundry by Shelli Segal. 

pdpImgShortDescription

pdpImgShortDescription

Yes, I like this one!

The other really does look like it's falling down.  I think maybe Shawn is just not built for that dress, she's too busty.  

JMO.

Super Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I think Shawn's extensive backless and strapless on-air wardrobe make her come across as a woman in a mid-life crisis trying to relive the days of her youth--like she has some insecurity issues.

I don't see how the negative commentary on her Facebook and here in the forums would translate to a positive for QVC.  I generally have enjoyed her presentations over the years, but lately I've gotten to where I change the channel when she's on.  The last few times I tuned in, I found myself staring at her clothes and paying no attention to the product or vendor.  I agree with those who say she's making some strange wardrobe choices considering the venue and what she's tasked to do.

It is mean to put negative comments. Seems like ok to bash Shawn on FB, but there is trouble if a negative word is voiced on Lisa Robertson's lovefest of a FB page.

Esteemed Contributor

THe Segalm dress  is elegant and classy.  SHaun's was not either.