Honored Contributor

Re: I am sorry but the prices for this line are off the charts....read on

@RespectLife wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I may consider paying the price for that “sweater” if offered in Sept. or Oct. The price doesn’t insult me as much as these fall/winter items coming in now “only order of the year”.

I can’t think about wrap around, cuddly cardigans and anything long sleeved as long as it’s still 95 w/ high humidity. 

If there aren’t any left in the fall, other retailers sell BD and it’ll be on sale by October. 

I can think about a snuggly wrap now @Shanus !  My boss and my DH keep the dang AC so cranked, I am freezing all day at work and freezing all night at home!  LOL

I wear a cardi somewhere year round!  LOL

They both tell me not to touch their thermostats!  Harumpf on ya both!

I agree @RespectLife.  Yesterday it was 95 here, but this morning walking the pup early it was a little under 70 degrees, I put my BD cardigan on. It's good they are sold year round.

Valued Contributor

I completely agree, prices are crazy.

Hit the stores and see what clothes are selling for. I have, and have gotten so many good prices and outfits, shoes, etc.

There are certain vendors who, I feel, are taking advantage of people who do not shop around to see better deals on the same name brands or similar.

I hit Macys, TJMax, Marshalls and Peltz shoes and am in love with what I bought for fabulous prices. Sandals are such good prices now it would be ridiculous to pay QVC prices.

Respected Contributor

I’d rather stab myself than go shopping in a store.

It was raining and chilly here today. I wore my Barefoot Dreams cardigan to the movies tonight.
Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I’d rather stab myself than go shopping in a store.

It was raining and chilly here today. I wore my Barefoot Dreams cardigan to the movies tonight.

😂

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@ Barbara Cust care. I appreciate You and all the asistants at customer care. Providence

Esteemed Contributor

@RollTide2008- thank you for my morning chuckle.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt