Frequent Contributor

I am so over the uneven hems

Please...

Honored Contributor

Re: I am so over the uneven hems

Uneven hems and big, floppy sleeves that are in the way if your doing anything but sitting with your hands primly folded in your lap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I totally agree, they are not attractive. Bring back the classic looks to the Q please !!!

Valued Contributor

Cold shoulders.  Wonder how long all these styles will be offered if they don't sell out. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NApickle wrote:

Please...

@NApickle  I really tried to warm up and be open minded to the uneven hems by trying a couple of Cuddl Duds dresses. I just didn't feel they were right for me. At least I gave it a go... Smiley Happy

For the most part, I kept visualizing Cinderella before she went to the ball. With the solid black LOGO TSV, when I see the models wearing it I can only think of Halloween witches.

SIDE NOTE:

Eureka!...a lightbulb moment. The LOGO TSV dress in black would make a great costume for Halloween for those that wanted to dress up as a witch. All you would need is a tall pointed black hat and tall black boots...just saying  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I don’t mind uneven hems on tops, but don’t like them on dresses or skirts.

Honored Contributor

I now prefer a small length difference on tops; it just gives them a bit of style. But I'll wear the regular type tops.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I never acquired a taste for the sharkbite hem or the cold shoulder fashion.  This has saved me from a Q card bill  for some time now! I prefer classics... quality over quantity.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I  agree!

I'm over the tucking, too.  

Honored Contributor

There is so much variety available everywhere why should anyone want to deny anyone who likes them the opportunity to buy and wear what they like?  That's really selfish.  I would say PLEASE no more conservative clothing if I thought like that!!  I don't like it so no one should wear it!!!