Trusted Contributor

@Islandqueen1  I'm not sure i've ever been 'into it" in order to be over it.  For me sharkbite hems, high low, ruffles- Look bad.  I need plain classics. 

Have to say I've seen them look very nice on others, just not my taste.  I do wish Q would have more classics.  I've seen some Louis DelOlio that look nice and I've always like WWControl pants, just not for work. 

Saves me lots of money! 

Esteemed Contributor

Back when I worked, I had a Joan Rivers' peplum jacket that I loved and wore often.  But that's it.  I'm good with one peplum every 20 years or so.  I like ankle pants because I'm short and an ankle pant fits me like a 'real' pant, at my heel.  I didn't like any of those other dramatic styles, so never bought them.   I have gotten tired of those styles being pushed on QVC all. the. time.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Islandqueen1 I am beginning to like the trouser pants.  They seem to flatter any body and are a homage to the old hollywood type pants...think Kathryn Hepburn.

Honored Contributor

All I can say is buy and wear what you like and you will always like what you wear and let others do the same!!