Esteemed Contributor

Have hated that look from day one.  Today would have ordered Issac's mock t-neck in green....but with that rear thing = no sale.

Respected Contributor

@Islandqueen1: Some of us are over it...some of us aren't. I'm just glad there's something out there for every one of us!  

Respected Contributor

Love ankle pants!!

Honored Contributor

I don't have leggings, or tight, tight pants, but I wear all of the others @ALRATIBA listed. They make me happy and I think I look pretty good! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I'm a QVC size medium and have loved a few of the fit and flare Denim & Co. tops that I purchased.   I was meeting a friend for lunch, tried on several tops I had was not happy with how I looked (belly), then tried on the Denim & Co. fit and flare tops and was really happy with how I looked.   Below are the ones I purchased that have really worked out great for me:

A366230
Denim & Co. Regular Set of Two Fit & Flare Knit Tunics  (Got mine in the black)

A290115
Denim & Co Fit & Flare Stretch Lace Elbow Sleeve Top

I have the 

A290115
Denim & Co Fit & Flare Stretch Lace Elbow Sleeve Top and I love how they look; one in black and one in white.
Regular Contributor

Oh...and I did forget the Cold shoulder....oh dear....that look is really bad with some of the arms and some shoulders.  UGH!  Worst part is:  so many women do not look in the mirrow or care.

Respected Contributor

I like peplums on those who can wear them.  I am not one of them - not a good look on my body shape. 

Again with tunics, they look good on women of at least average height or taller - not a good look for us shorties.  I agree with the comment about Susan Graver not looking so good in her oversized tops - although she does love them.  I really like the quality of her clothes and my wardrobe consists mostly of Graver and Issac with some Denim & Co., but I do wish she would take a couple inches off the length of her tunics or better stilll make them in petite also - that way everyone can wear them.

I love ankle pants and have many of them.  Prefer them to long pants, except for dress pants to wear to work and wide leg pants - those I like to be long, but for casual, I prefer ankle pants.

Honored Contributor

Oooo I LOVE ankle pants! Especially with heels....sexy!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Jackie Kennedy wore ankle pants....trends seem to recycle...

Jackie Kennedy wore ankle pants....trends seem to recycle or some just never completely go away.  Wonderful that we have the ability to choose and select what flatters our body type and reflects our personalities.

Respected Contributor

I am so glad that there is not just one accepted length of pants. No matter where they fall you can get away with it.  I love ankle pants but hate wide leg/boot cut/bell bottoms on me.  They have to be the perfect length to fall right and look good on me.  I also like the high/low if not exaggerated.  I love that it is not just one style that everyone has to wear.  I bought a couple of the D&C fit and flare and they are now in the good will bag.. They make me look huge.  I am built like Carolyn Gracie and everytime she wears one I see myself in that top.....