Trusted Contributor

Re: I am breaking out the white pants!

@Sooner Thank you Sooner.   I just went downstairs and retreived my white jeans and now have them on with a navy & white hoodie and my navy sandals.   Feels great and gives me hope.    

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Good for you @Sooner .  I'm afraid if I even took them out my dear departed Mother, after spinning in her grave, would come back to haunt me.  It was Memorial Day to Labor Day only!  Woman LOL

@mspatmac I'll bet you live in cooler parts of the country than I do.  It was usually getting hot by Easter, so I figure that's why it was Easter with us.

If it's REALLY hot and Easter is late some years, you'll see the white pants come out before!  LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

Good for you @Sooner .  I'm afraid if I even took them out my dear departed Mother, after spinning in her grave, would come back to haunt me.  It was Memorial Day to Labor Day only!  Woman LOL

@mspatmac I'll bet you live in cooler parts of the country than I do.  It was usually getting hot by Easter, so I figure that's why it was Easter with us.

If it's REALLY hot and Easter is late some years, you'll see the white pants come out before!  LOL!!!

@Sooner  Yes, born and raised in NJ and many times it was still cool at Easter.  Now that I'm in Texas all bets are off but I think of Mom when white pants come out.  

Respected Contributor

Sooner says she's only "a week early."

Memorial Day is now in April?

This coronavirus is really messing me up!

(I'm fine with her wearing the white pants, nonetheless.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner - You go girl! I've been in shorts and a Tee for a couple of weeks already. Anything over 72 and I'm hot, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner I started the season change from the basement when DH got home (he's medical back up).  I waited  until he got home and start up his music so Wilhelmina would get where ever she stays.

We see white here around April 1.

I got several things moved and stopped.  No way am I going to pull all the musicles in my leg and being swollen and in pain for 4 mos. again!

Honored Contributor

I was shopping for a new pair of white pants before the virus hit. Would like to find a pair. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner, good for you! If I had a pair of white pants that fit, I'd definitely wear them now. I'm a "temperature girl" and not a "calendar girl"! Go for it!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 @Greeneyedlady21  My favorites are the Denim and Co. Capris.  They are so comfy and very easy care.  These were a little wrinkled but the birds in the back yard didn't seem to mind.  Neither did my husband! 

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Sooner says she's only "a week early."

Memorial Day is now in April?

This coronavirus is really messing me up!

(I'm fine with her wearing the white pants, nonetheless.)

@insomniac2 LOL!!  Where I live it is Easter (at the latest!).  Nobody waits until Memorial Day when it's often in the 90's if not pushing 100 on a day to day basis.